WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple was involved in a fatal car accident.

The couple found themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven. While waiting, they began to wonder: could they possibly get married in Heaven? When St. Peter arrived they asked him if they could get married in heaven. St. Peter said, "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out."

The couple sat and waited for an answer... for a couple of months.

While they waited, they discussed the pros and cons.

If they were allowed to get married in Heaven, should they get married, what with the eternal aspect of it all? "What if it doesn't work? Are we stuck in Heaven together forever?" Another month passed.

St. Peter finally returned looking somewhat bedraggled. "Yes," he informed the couple, "you can get married in Heaven."

"Great!" said the couple. "But we were just wondering; what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?"

St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his clipboard on the ground.

"What's wrong?" asked the frightened couple.

"OH, FOR ****'S SAKE!!!" St. Peter shouted. "It took me three months to find a **** priest up here! Do you have ANY idea how long it will take to find a **** lawyer?"

All men like to think they are marrying nymphomaniacs.

The problem is that after a few years the nympho leaves but the maniac doesn't.

New Man City advert.....

Webuyanycunt.com Webuyanycunt.com Webuyanycunt.com any any any any...Webuyanycunt.com - Any race, any size, any age, any price, from £50 to a hundred mill!Enter your squad number now at Webuyanycunt.com

An elderly man in Louisiana had owned a large farm for several years.

He had a large pond in the back. It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over.

He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, 'we're not coming out until you leave!'

The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.'

Holding the bucket up he said,

'I'm here to feed the alligator...'

Ok here's one - jane in the jungle with tarzan (fairly early in their relationship) one day and begins to wonder about his sex drive. She says ' Tarzan, what do you do for sexual excitement without anybody else around ?' He replies ' Tarzan, um king of jungle go and shag hole in tree'. Jane smiles sympathetically and says 'You dont need to do that now I'm here Tarzan', at which point she takes off her clothes and lies nakes on the ground ready for him and says 'You can make love to me if you want'. Tarzan takes an excited look, throws off his loin cloth walks calmly over and kicks her in the fanny. 'What was that for ?' asks Jane confused. He replies 'Tarzan check for bees first'

A man gets onto a bus and sits down

After a while there is a big bump, so the man goes to the driver and asks " what was that?"

The driver replies " Dont worry it was just a cat"

So the passenger sits down again

Later there is a second very large bump

So the passenger once again asks what it was and this time the driver replys " Dont worry just a small dog" so the passenger sits down again.

Later there are two very large bumps.

So the passenger gets up and asks what it was.

The driver replies " a man in a small heath shirt".

The passenger is puzzled and asks why there were two bumps, and the driver replies;

" because I had to go onto the pavement to get him"

Â