WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

So there I was. Naked with lube on my knob. A stegosaurus glove puppet on one hand and a Tyrannasaurus Rex glove puppet on the other, with a whole box of tissues next to me.

How stupid did I feel when I put on the DVD and realised it was called WALKING with dinosaurs!

So there I was. Naked with lube on my knob. A stegosaurus glove puppet on one hand and a Tyrannasaurus Rex glove puppet on the other, with a whole box of tissues next to me.

How stupid did I feel when I put on the DVD and realised it was called WALKING with dinosaurs!

That one tickled me a lot!

:crylaugh:

WARNING: IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS JOKE. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

I've got a shocking joke which will either leave people chuckling or me being yellow carded, but here goes:

The diary of Joseph Frizl's daughter has been found. It read:

Monday: Got raped by my Dad

Tuesday: Got raped by Dad

Wednesday: Me and my sister got raped by Dad

Thursday & Friday: Ditto rest of week

Saturday: Went to the Blues game, wish I'd have stayed at home with Dad.

:D

WARNING: IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS JOKE. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

I've got a shocking joke which will either leave people chuckling or me being yellow carded, but here goes:

Trust me, that's not the worst joke you'll read in this thread..

In fact in comparison to some it's quite tame.

Trust me, that's not the worst joke you'll read in this thread..

In fact in comparison to some it's quite tame.

Agreed, and its I say old bean, I think we've seen this somewhere before!.

Manchester City have announced the sale of Sean Wright Phillips today

To Madonna

I say old bean, I think we've seen this somewhere before! (by me) about 6 weeks ago

To Madonna

I say old bean, I think we've seen this somewhere before! (by me) about 6 weeks ago

dear god can all this I say old bean, I think we've seen this somewhere before! stuff stop, doing my head in now.

To Madonna

dear god can all this I say old bean, I think we've seen this somewhere before! stuff stop, doing my head in now.

Stop doing stuff that's I say old bean, I think we've seen this somewhere before! and it'll stop. I'd rather we had the I say old bean, I think we've seen this somewhere before! police so peeople take a bit of notice whether or not they're just repeating the same jokes than reading what is just copying and pasting of stuff over and over.

To Madonna

I say old bean, I think we've seen this somewhere before!

:crylaugh:

A woman had been away for two days visiting a sick friend in another city. When she returned, her little boy greeted her by saying: "Mommy, guess what! Yesterday I was playing in the closet in your bedroom and Daddy came into the room with the lady next door and they got undressed and got into your bed and then Daddy got on top of her..."

The boy’s mother held up her hand. "Not another word," she said: "Wait till your Father comes home and then I want you to tell him exactly what you've just told me."

The Father came home soon afterward. As he walked into the house, his wife said: "I'm leaving you. I'm packing now and I'm leaving you."

"But why--" asked the startled father. "Go ahead, Son. Tell Daddy just what you told me."

"Well," the son said, "I was playing in your bedroom closet and Daddy came upstairs with the lady next door and they got undressed and got into bed and Daddy got on top of her and then they did just what you did with uncle John when Daddy was away last summer

A man goes to the doctor after feeling ill. The doctor says: "You know, you should have come to see me sooner. Unfortunately you have waited too long and you are going to die this evening."

The man is distraught and wonders how he is going to tell his wife. Well, he tells her and she takes it pretty well.

"Honey, this is going to be a night that you will always remember," she says. "I am going to treat you like a king."

She prepares a scrumptious gourmet dinner with wine, candles -- the works.

After dinner she slips away and returns in the most incredible negligee the man has ever seen. She leads him into their bedroom. They make the most passionate love they have ever made.

The man is beside himself. Once done, the wife rolls over to go to sleep knowing she kept her promise. Well, the husband is wide awake watching the clock.

He knows that he is doomed. He taps her. "Honey?" he whispers. She rolls over and they again proceed to make love. Again when they were done she rolls over and he taps her.

By now she is getting cranky, but under the circumstances she grants her husband's dying wishes. Finally the wife rolls over and begins to snore. Well, the man decides to tap her again. "Honey?" he whispers.

She rolls over and yells: "Would you give it a rest? One of us has to get up in the morning!"

Â