Richard

Pick one  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Barnsley
    • Cardiff City
    • Portsmouth
    • West Brom

Now that our interest in the competition has finally been ended with a shitty weekend of results for us (how unlucky are we btw), who do you want to win it?

I cannot stand Redknapp and do not want that used car selling cockney word removed anywhere near the trophy, for me that would devalue the whole competition.

So for me the order is now

Barnsley

WBA

Cardiff

Portsmouth

I want Barnsley to win it.

Portsmouth - though I don't hate them I hate Redknapp with a passion I can't even put into words

WBA - I don't work with any of them strippy fellows but I know plenty that do so for their sake I don't want them to win it

Cardiff - The thought of a Welsh club lifting the trophy is just not a nice thought at all

Cardiff.

Because then we get the UEFA Cup place back for the league.

Would it not just go the runner up?

oh no, this discussion again!!! :)

if its two championship teams in the final, then it may come back to the league.... according to some people on the mega qualification thread.

i dunno what happens if WBA win, and also get promoted. are they counted as championship or premier league....

Now that our interest in the competition has finally been ended with a shitty weekend of results for us (how unlucky are we btw), who do you want to win it?

I cannot stand Redknapp and do not want that used car selling cockney word removed anywhere near the trophy, for me that would devalue the whole competition.

So for me the order is now

Barnsley

WBA

Cardiff

Portsmouth

Wot he said. Barnsley first choice, easy. Then Baggies 'cos some of my mates support 'em. No opinion on Cardiff. Detest Portsmouth.

actually, anybody except Portsmouth for me.

alos, it'll be funny seeing Barnsley orCardiff in the Uefa cup next year - stole the spot we were hoping for!

no mate would deserve the spot based on the fact they won something and we never ..

Baggies. I actually think Villa and Baggies are more West Mids allies against Wolves and Blues than anything else. Its never unfriendly between us. (Is it?)

Cardiff.

why is that then?

i know there welsh but because there in english league don't that mean they qualify

Nope - theyre members of the FAW, rather than the FA, so wont be given an FA spot into UEFA.

Its on the other thread in more detail

Cardiff.

why is that then?

i know there welsh but because there in english league don't that mean they qualify

Nope - theyre members of the FAW, rather than the FA, so wont be given an FA spot into UEFA.

Its on the other thread in more detail

sound. cardiff it is then

Â