Week 6 - Tank v Tank

Brumerican

Write the season off, back to back losses of this nature to these broncos and steelers... Painful

Injuries killed it, probably something to say about Gordon coming back and the rushing average dropping to 33 yards a game, remember ekeler doing so well? And Allen? Worst if it is rivers is screwing up big time 

Another win, probably the first time we’ve deserved to win since beating Arizona. Cam would do some serious damage in this offense, can’t wait for him to be back! Our defense is an absolute terror, must’ve had 30 sacks in the last four games 

1 hour ago, Milfner said:

Another win, probably the first time we’ve deserved to win since beating Arizona. Cam would do some serious damage in this offense, can’t wait for him to be back! Our defense is an absolute terror, must’ve had 30 sacks in the last four games 

27 in the first 6 games, to be exact

On 12/10/2019 at 15:01, Brumerican said:

He'll play and get 200 yards.  Ramsey is still looking for his spine so  Thomas will target Herndon. 

This game's a coinflip for me with or without Kamara.  Murray will get a 100 against us because Jack can't seem to handle playing MLB without Telvin next to him.

Once again we'll be riding a 6th round , 6 ft QB who has won ROTW 5 weeks running .   I'm not even sure Foles would have put up 374 yards against the league's number one pass defense.

If he plays like this all season then we pretty much have to trade Foles away next year.

Not sure how fit Kamara was but Cook got a bit more action than usual  and at the key times , he's no Ingram but slowly making an impact.

You got the tight game bit right in your prediction ,  Bridgwater is 4-0 now, but we aren't exactly flying in the offence  , luckily our defence seems to be adapting its game each week for the threats , nullified Goodwin last week and did a decent job on Minshew yesterday.

• Like 1

It's Tuesday morning and I'm still pissed off about those two phantom "illegal hands to the face" calls against Trey Flowers last night.  Green Bay couldn't win the game themselves so the refs had to take over last night...

hco14cd4dms31.jpg?width=640&auto=webp&s=5225aa3a0a4420f19b6fe3668f0f60e2f8701bdb

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KMitch said:

It's Tuesday morning and I'm still pissed off about those two phantom "illegal hands to the face" calls against Trey Flowers last night.  Green Bay couldn't win the game themselves so the refs had to take over last night...

Add the PI non call, and the collision roughness call when he was going for the ball to that. Total screw-job! Unacceptable

Â