PlayStation 5

hogso

I think they both know their crowds, which should mean less talk of terraflops and how incredible it will look on the 8k TV that you haven't got and just bombarding with flashy stuff and games 

Hopefully at least 1 AAA exclusive reveal 

Horizon 2 would be enough for me to make tuning in worth it, although I wouldn't be buying the PS5 on launch day. I don't think I've ever bought a console on launch day...

I did with 2 and 4, convinced my mom to go halves with me on a ps2 for xmas and there was the shortage being forecasted so I got her to sign up the list at Woolworths in Kiddy, got one day one which was end of November 2000, from memory it was £295 which is £500 today which is mad, she wrapped it straight up and put it away so I had to wait for xmas...every time she went out the scissors were out, the tape was cut and I was on it, xmas day it broke after a couple of hours! sucked up dust in to it and overheated, had to phone sony, they replaced it on something like the 28th, id started trading in my PS1 games in anticipation of it and buying games, I had dynasty warriors 2, x squad, smugglers run and timesplitters, I piled hours in to timesplitters and DW2 absolutely loved them

PS4 I ordered online from somewhere like shopto because I was a bit late to the pre order party, booked the day off work, turned up at 4.45pm....got it with killzone which is a series I really like and then with PSN+ I had resogun, probably picked up Madden shortly after, not sure how the PS2 was considered a poor line up, it was miles better than the 4

• Thanks 1

Yeah horizon 2 is probably top of my list too as it should be the one furthest in development plus then confirmation of GoW and spiderman despite being a couple of years away, the interesting thing will be if Sony have enough lined up and ready to hit the same quarter release dates that they've managed with exclusives for about 3 years now, the big Q2 game will be the one 

Obviously hoping for some big surprise whilst also expecting something from their partners (details of how destiny carries over is something I'd bet my house on..) 

There's a lot of older PS games that are due a new game too, GT, R&C 

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Been a bit 'Meh' so far.

I think it's been great 

Spiderman, GT and R&C ticked enough boxes just knowing they're coming

Kena looked the best from the new stuff

The main thing is lots of stuff, finish with 2 more big exclusives and it's been a shut up and take my money show, spiderman this year is the showstopper

That really is something huh. 

The Horizon 2 reveal it was I was hoping for, some other nice bits in there too. 

I thought it was Tiggs from the Shiny Show when the Sackboy trailer started. 

I'll pick one up at Xmas for spiderman

Pretty much what I wanted and expected, tonnes of games, I won't play half of them but I think Sony are sticking to the we have games angle that sold them so many PS4s

RE8 looked great and disappointing at the same time following the 2 and 3 remakes

Decent showing.

Console itself reminds me of a WiFi router.

Highlights the long rumoured Demon's Souls redo, Spider-Man, Resi 8 and Horizon 2. I don't think there was any real stinkers in there and the graphical performance across the board is obscene.

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

RE8 looked great and disappointing at the same time following the 2 and 3 remakes

I forgot about that - thought it looked really good.  

Physical version for me I think.  

Â