Ticket exchange 2019/20

tomav84

11 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

We didnt have a resale partner last year , was a shambles

oh weird...there's an option for it under tickets which takes you to ticketmaster. perhaps getting it ready for next season then...hope so as i can seldom attend evening games

6 minutes ago, NulliSecundus said:

Are we going to have one for 19/20? I'm not sure we are, don't see much point in having a ST if you miss more than 2 games (in all likelihood).

agreed to an extent, but stuff comes up doesn't it, and it's nice to have the option to get a few quid back if you can't make a game for whatever reason

15 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

agreed to an extent, but stuff comes up doesn't it, and it's nice to have the option to get a few quid back if you can't make a game for whatever reason

Absolutely (and apologies, wasn't meant to sound like a moaner) - I am considering getting one myself but am already likely to miss two games (West Ham owing to holiday and think we are also at home on my daughters 3rd birthday) so without the ticket exchange there isn't much point for me.

26 minutes ago, NulliSecundus said:

Are we going to have one for 19/20? I'm not sure we are, don't see much point in having a ST if you miss more than 2 games (in all likelihood).

I'm expecting I'll miss more than 2 games. I'm aiming to go to 10-15, but having a 1-year-old, I'm sure there will be some weeks where I decide I'd rather stay home and play with her.

What's the alternative? Buy single tickets and then when I feel like I want a season ticket again (which I will in a few years, I'm sure) put myself on a waiting list or hope that Villa still have some available? I'd rather just have a ST, go to most games, and potentially have the option to flog my seat or give it to a mate if I can't go.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rob182 said:

I'm expecting I'll miss more than 2 games. I'm aiming to go to 10-15, but having a 1-year-old, I'm sure there will be some weeks where I decide I'd rather stay home and play with her.

What's the alternative? Buy single tickets and then when I feel like I want a season ticket again (which I will in a few years, I'm sure) put myself on a waiting list or hope that Villa still have some available? I'd rather just have a ST, go to most games, and potentially have the option to flog my seat or give it to a mate if I can't go.

And that is going to be the most difficult aspect to convince the missus of! 😅

Just now, NulliSecundus said:

And that is going to be the most difficult aspect to convince the missus of! 😅

Mine encouraged me to get one. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not! :lol:

Because of the potentially missed games, I've gone for the cheapest ST in the £370 bracket. I'll miss my Upper Holte seat, but I'll give the Upper North a chance!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

that's where i'm at. i live on the south coast so evening games are always going to be tough for me for example

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rob182 said:

same for me, at least this way I know I am guaranteed a ticket especially for the games against the big 6 where ticket demand will be especially high.  May work out more expensive per game but at least it opens the options, much better than the reverse where I find myself free on a Saturday afternoon but can't get a ticket.

• Like 1

I’m unable to buy a season ticket this year but will try and attend as many games as I can.  But my eyesight is crap so it’s only worthwhile if have decent seats which are normally taken by season ticket holders. 

So hopefully  theirs a ticket exchange this year.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, chappy said:

Any news on the resale scheme? Can’t make this as I’m at the Ashes test match in Leeds that day and won’t be able to make it down in time (cheers Sky)

There is an option within your account to sell the tickets back to the club for 80% of the ST value over the  19 home games. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kingman said:

There is an option within your account to sell the tickets back to the club for 80% of the ST value over the  19 home games. 

i'm looking but cannot see anywhere to do this? where abouts in my account is this option?

thanks

On 08/08/2019 at 10:24, tomav84 said:

i'm looking but cannot see anywhere to do this? where abouts in my account is this option?

thanks

Login into your account and click on your name in the top RHC,

On the RHS under Alerts is Ticket Resale, Says "Cant make a game click here to sell your seat" 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â