Ticket exchange 2019/20

tomav84

Very odd,

I just logged in & followed the instructions above but my name does not show in the top RH corner only a torso icon and down arrow. When i click the down arrow it just gives me 4 options: none of which say "Alerts".

I had to phone up and they said they would do it for me (list tickets to a game i can't make due to Sky moving the fixture)

Still cannot see how to do this otherwise mind??

23 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

Very odd,

I just logged in & followed the instructions above but my name does not show in the top RH corner only a torso icon and down arrow. When i click the down arrow it just gives me 4 options: none of which say "Alerts".

I had to phone up and they said they would do it for me (list tickets to a game i can't make due to Sky moving the fixture)

Still cannot see how to do this otherwise mind??

I have sorted it now,

Apparently you don't just log into avfc.co.uk but you have to log into the actual ticket office part by clicking "TICKETS" then "HOME TICKETS" with your fan id & password then it's as stated click name top RH corner, then Alerts and the options appear.

4 hours ago, danceoftheshamen said:

Apparently you don't just log into avfc.co.uk but you have to log into the actual ticket office part by clicking "TICKETS" then "HOME TICKETS" with your fan id & password then it's as stated click name top RH corner, then Alerts and the options appear.

This is a "feature" of our website. It might look like it's a single website but it's not - the ticketing area is run by a different group to the main site, and a different group to the shopping bit - you need to log into them separately because although they'll have the badge and the logo they're not necessarily AVFC - they're fanatics or they're a. n. other ticketing company* - only the decoration is AVFC.

*I have a feeling that with the ticketing, it's back in house, but that the website structure is a hangover from a period when it wasn't.

46 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

So where’s this ticket exchange?

There were quite a few empty seats around me on Saturday. I don’t think it’s being utilised properly. 

All info and links are on previous page, 

I would say a lot of families are still away on holidays so may not be ully aware of the options available and others may have late change in circumstances.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kingman said:

All info and links are on previous page, 

I would say a lot of families are still away on holidays so may not be ully aware of the options available and others may have late change in circumstances.

I have just put mine for Everton on the ticket exchange, L5, due to now having to be in Newcastle until 7pm on Friday

1 hour ago, Sid4ever said:

I have just put mine for Everton on the ticket exchange, L5, due to now having to be in Newcastle until 7pm on Friday

But when can fans buy these tickets when it still says sold out on the site? 

Or do you have to ring up?

edit: I was looking in the wrong place.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Â