Cayman Islands Villans

Spoony

• 1 month later...
On 08/08/2019 at 07:26, blunther said:

How do you go about moving to the Cayman Islands? Can I come with you?

Haha well I’m a lawyer and a huge majority of the expat jobs here are either law or (unsurprisingly) financial services. A job opportunity came up and tax free living in the Caribbean did sound a bit better than paying fortune in rent and not managing to save any money in order to sit on the Northern Line at rush hour... 

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

Haha well I’m a lawyer and a huge majority of the expat jobs here are either law or (unsurprisingly) financial services. A job opportunity came up and tax free living in the Caribbean did sound a bit better than paying fortune in rent and not managing to save any money in order to sit on the Northern Line at rush hour... 

Any jobs for slightly crap IT people pop up make sure you give me a shout!

Nice work if you can get it mate, fair play to ya!

• 3 years later...
On 23/09/2022 at 15:49, Spoony said:

I’ve now left the islands, but worth resurrecting this thread just to say the support there is incredible. You really can find friendly Villans on the most random places on earth. 

What brought you back home to this dreary autumn weather 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve now left the islands, but worth resurrecting this thread just to say the support there is incredible. You really can find friendly Villans on the most random places on earth. 

Why would you come back?

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Why on earth would you come back to this hellhole ?!

Â