Who will be brave/stupid enough to cross Capello?

itdoesntmatterwhatthissay

Who wil Capello fall out with first?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wil Capello fall out with first?

• Frank Lampard
    • Ashley Young
    • Ashley Cole
    • David Beckham
    • Jermain Defoe
    • Steven Gerrard
    • Joe Cole
    • David Bentley
    • Other
    • Nodoby

Two of world footballs most self indulged players Antonio Cassano and David Beckham both felt Capellos wrath. Ronaldo, Edgar Davids, Del Piero and Totti all came to blows with him.

A few others too.

So who do you think, if anyone, will be the first England player to get above his station and find themselves out in the cold under Fabulous Fabio?

I voted nobody.

Anyone and I mean anyone who takes on Capello will come off worse. Throughout his career Capello has demanded and recieved discipline and respect from him players and God help those who fall out of grace with the man.

Like or loathe his appointment but make no mistake he will not suffer fools.

I voted nobody.

Anyone and I mean anyone who takes on Capello will come off worse. Throughout his career Capello has demanded and recieved discipline and respect from him players and God help those who fall out of grace with the man.

Player power. What if a caucus of "influential" players - let's say Terry, Gerrard, Rooney and the Coles - ALL had a bit of a player revolt? Do you think he'd drop the lot? And if he did, and then lost a critical game, the English press would lynch him.

This one could get interesting.

I voted nobody.

Player power. What if a caucus of "influential" players - let's say Terry, Gerrard, Rooney and the Coles - ALL had a bit of a player revolt? Do you think he'd drop the lot? And if he did, and then lost a critical game, the English press would lynch him.

This one could get interesting.

He could do such a thing and if the press lynch him and he gets sacked then he won't give a **** because he will believe he was doing the right thing for the team.

But anyway international management is a lot different from club level as you can't control your players in the usual way.

If any player appears in the papers for acting an idiot around town or anything like that he won't pick them.

Not just the players - What about the Manager`s, who constantly moans about their `stars` being picked, and playing in friendly matches.

I do however think Terry will be the first, when he gets relieved of the captains role (and rightly so)

Terry was on SSN saying he would have no problem if he was stripped of armband...

Ha ha ha yeah right.

Im guessing player - Terry

Manager - Fergie

Capello wont like Fergie lying about the fitness of his players and their magical recovery in a few days.

I think it could be Cashley Cole, the guy is clearly a complete clearing in the woods who thinks he's much better than he really is. I don't think he'll take well to being dropped and there's a good chance he will be.

And kingphil, that's a hell of an avatar!

Beckham will throw a wobbly over not getting his 100th cap, but the FA will intervene and undermine Capello, because they need the money from merchandise sales.

Other than that, I can see Frank Wank Lumplard throwing a wobbly when he's dropped.

Â