QPR v Norwich 5.30pm SS3

EFL On Quest 9pm

Sunday 

Premier League 

Super Sunday 

West Ham v Chelsea 1.30pm SSh

Arsenal v Everton 4pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

Not a single comment on the weekends football. I think it just shows how boring and predictable the Premier League is now 

6 games in and the 'big 6' occupy 6 of the top 7 positions. Only Watford being rude enough to disrupt the true order but sure that will change in the next few weeks. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Xela said:

Not a single comment on the weekends football. I think it just shows how boring and predictable the Premier League is now 

Maybe.

I personally think it was down to there being hardly any typing errors in the opening post. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Maybe.

I personally think it was down to there being hardly any typing errors in the opening post. 

So what you are saying it is Keenan's fault? :detect:

13 hours ago, Xela said:

6 games in and the 'big 6' occupy 6 of the top 7 positions. Only Watford being rude enough to disrupt the true order but sure that will change in the next few weeks. 

Yeah, early days but just feels like another boring season of football in general. Last season the championship was more exciting than the Premier League. 

Quality and competitiveness is certainly down across all European leagues. The current football 'business model' has allowed a very small subset of 'elite' clubs to grow extremely strong and high in quality to the detriment of the leagues that they compete in. It wasn't always this way.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Chelsea would walk away with the title if they had somebody to put the ball in the net. Giroud is solid but not mobile enough and Morata he tries his hardest and stretches defences but his finishing makes Harewood look like Harry Kane

Â