Football Manager 2019

Villaphan04

I actually prefer it when most of the real players retire. Absolutely love regens, you develop connections with them. 

Can name multiple favourite regen players I've had over the years, which may be a bit sad but that's what it's all about for me. 

• Like 2

On 04/06/2019 at 00:25, Farlz said:

I actually prefer it when most of the real players retire. Absolutely love regens, you develop connections with them. 

Can name multiple favourite regen players I've had over the years, which may be a bit sad but that's what it's all about for me. 

Vincent Camus in FM10, what a legend!

On 03/06/2019 at 15:55, Farlz said:

Andre Dúarte. 

My Brazilian Solskjaer. Swear he had some bug when you brought him off the bench after 80 mins. Was mixed bag when you started him but my word, bring him on 80'+ and he would always always always bag vital goals.

The dart I called him.

tenor.gif?itemid=11351540

50 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

How's this version been? Tempted by 2020 now I like football again.

It's been the best by far in recent years. Hopefully 2020 is a step forward instead of a step back as normally happens.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Awesome! Makes 17 (I didn't get 18) look ancient!

6 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

It's been the best by far in recent years. Hopefully 2020 is a step forward instead of a step back as normally happens.

Hmm, if it's good might save £20 and get this one then. Bugs and that should be gone by now surely.

14 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Hmm, if it's good might save £20 and get this one then. Bugs and that should be gone by now surely.

I would get this year's,  I only get it every 2nd year as I don't believe they update the game enough each year to warrant me paying

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Do it yourself on the editor, really easy

Or have a look in the steam workshop 

Loaded up the editor, couldn't find out how to do it. I went to the database, searched for the league I needed and nothing came up.

I've also used the Workshop, the most recent additions don't have promotion/relegation.

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Search for villa

Click the competition bit, select premier league, do the same for Norwich and sheff utd, then do Huddersfield in to championship 

Pretty sure you can go into the competitions and 'Swap' teams rather than going into each individually.

yeah I think you can too, you can do it both ways

might be the search for the league that's the problem, cant remember what FM actually calls them and if they have the licensing, if you search for "eng" and then sort by reputation though the English leagues should be easy to find

personally I wouldn't do a villa league just yet, can see myself getting frustrated when we sign a new player 2 days after I start, will probably put something in place for the 8th august or whenever it is jim white declares the window slammed shut

Â