UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

As a massive JJ fan Roger Gracie really annoyed the hell outta me, never seen anyone so bad. He should quit now, that's if Dana even gives him another shot.

As much as share your annoyance I hope he doesn't quit, he just needs to move back to 205. Last time I saw him in person he must have weighed ~230lbs and he was in good shape. 185lb is a ridiculous weight for a guy that size, he looked at death's door during the weigh ins.

I think he wants to fight at MW because he doesn't think he has the chin for LHW though so it's probably catch 22 in his mind.

As a massive JJ fan Roger Gracie really annoyed the hell outta me, never seen anyone so bad. He should quit now, that's if Dana even gives him another shot.

As much as share your annoyance I hope he doesn't quit, he just needs to move back to 205. Last time I saw him in person he must have weighed ~230lbs and he was in good shape. 185lb is a ridiculous weight for a guy that size, he looked at death's door during the weigh ins.

I think he wants to fight at MW because he doesn't think he has the chin for LHW though so it's probably catch 22 in his mind.

If he's scared of facing people his own size I don't have much faith in his (supremely world class) grappling skills.

• 2 weeks later...

Both very impressive but I struggled to enjoy it as much as I should have as it's the last event I'll be getting through ESPN for a while. No more live, HD, easily DVRed, hassle free viewing for me. Back to wearily trying to find a stream that lasts more than 30 seconds and has enough pixels that I can't count them on one hand, like some kind of medieval peasant in 2006.

**** you BT sport!

Edited by ArteSuave

Both very impressive but I struggled to enjoy it as much as I should have as it's the last event I'll be getting through ESPN for a while. No more live, HD, easily DVRed, hassle free viewing for me. Back to wearily trying to find a stream that lasts more than 30 seconds and has enough pixels that I can't count them on one hand, like some kind of medieval peasant in 2006.

**** you BT sport!

Before I had ESPN to watch it live, I used to download them the day after. Which is fine, if you can avoid spoilers I guess.

Indeed.

And a bloody shame about the zombies shoulder. He was getting to Aldo at that point.

A couple of nice finishes, especially the Panther. Slick triangle

Argh Vinny you gimp! I can't for the life of me figure out what goes on in his head during his fights.

It was pretty underwhelming watching the fights this morning on video streams hosted on dodgy Russian and Korean sites with terrible audio/video sync. They've got 4 weeks until Henderson Pettis 2. If Virgin hasn't got BT sport by then I think I'll sack them off.

Edit - Regarding Aldo TKZ, Aldo broke his foot which is why he stopped throwing kicks and was pretty fortunate to dislocate TKZ's shoulder in truth. It was similar to Jones' toe in that the doctor could have potentially stopped the fight if he'd noticed. They need a rematch at some point before Aldo moves up for sure though.

Edited by ArteSuave

• 2 weeks later...
Â