UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Anyone else catch the Bellator Rampage / Beltran event? Good stuff. First round KO for Rampage. Highlight was the all Russian Heavyweight title fight. Minakov won it, and keeps his perfect 13-0 record. His fans call him 'The New Emperor'...

Right about the Ruski's - Shlemenko retained his Middleweight title on the event I watched most recently, which leaves his record at 49-7 which is pretty crazy for a guy who isn't 30 yet. Sick KO aswell - for whatever reason, bodyshot KO's/TKO's make me cringe terribly. Bit like low blows, but worse, actually. Yeeouch.

Just watched the Ultimate Fighter finale - a good showing from Nate Diaz. I think Maynard must've taken about 10 clean shots before the ref stepped in, and even then he was still conscious. Guy's got a chin.

Its a weird chin though. It just takes one to make him stop throwing back but you can land 10 more and he doesn't go down. Great showing by Diaz, hope he stays at 155. The Macdonald rag-dolling he got at 170 wasn't pretty.

Good job by the new Fin beating Yaya at his own game. Very impressive

What a war between Hunt and Bigfoot. How did those two last the fight? I thought Hunt won but a draw felt like a good compromise for those two.

Shogun has power, Te Huna dropped like a sack of spuds :o

shog2.gif

UFC adds womens 115 pound straw-weight division from Invicta FC. Correct moves I guess talentwise but damn, they are tiny.

Bec Hyatt and Felice Herrig are camerawhores so they will grab attention.

HyattFacebook.jpg felice_herrig.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Tecia Torres and Carla Esparza are the talented ones

Rose Namajunas (Pat Berrys missus) has a wicked flying armbar

ieXPBbbXAjf3G.gif

Shane Del Rosario suffers a major heartattack and is on full life-support.   :(  Not looking very good but still not out of it.

Here's hoping!!!!

R.I.P Del Rosario  :(

As for GSP it was obvious something like that would happen, he had a tough test coming back and clearly has or had some personal issues, he was one of the greatest to step in the octagon though and he'll go down as a legend.

Â