World Cup : Group F (Ger, Mex, Swe, Kor)

BOF

Just now, Tegis said:

Wohoooooooooooooooooooo, 3-0 What the hell is going on

I have no idea.  I didn't think Sweden could score 3 in a game.

This German side is bizarre. On paper it's great. They've just not turned up at this tournament.

There were rumours of some trouble in the squad, which might explain things a little but still you'd think the quality would shine through. 

Of course it's the Germans so you expect them to grind it out and get something at the death but still... They look awful.

2 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I don't think Germany will score. They look really bad in the final third. 

Oh they will.  It's not the 90th minute yet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chindie said:

This German side is bizarre. On paper it's great. They've just not turned up at this tournament.

There were rumours of some trouble in the squad, which might explain things a little but still you'd think the quality would shine through. 

Of course it's the Germans so you expect them to grind it out and get something at the death but still... They look awful.

yeah from 2014 you add in the U21s which won and the B team which looked really good in the confederations cup and you get this?

doesnt make sense

think there is an element of too many good players to pick from (used 37 in qualifying) and a lack of shape and identity about this team (seemingly the opposite of england) 

Â