Parking

Fowlersrs

Does anyone here know if the Yellow open air parking at Wembley has a height restriction?! 

Gotta take my van to Wembley with a mate and "van" isn't an option on the drop down..

Any ideas? Or other recommendations?

I used Wembleyparking.net when I was there a few weeks ago. £27 for the evening was probably one of the cheapest options to get 5 of us to the game. No height restrictions there that I can remember and it's a 2 minute walk to the stadium.

13 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

I’m contemplating driving and parking near Wembley. Anybody have any ideas on time to allow to drive from solihull and where to park? 

On a clear run, it's a two-hour drive. Give yourself at least four hours though, depending on how much pre-match atmosphere you want to drink*.

You can either bail at somewhere like Chorleywood or Amersham and tube it in or use parkopedia or similar to find local parking. 

* Don't drink and drive, kids.

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i have recently used one of these websites where i parked on someones drive in north london for about £12 i think for night and tubed in, worked well

That's pretty bloody steep.

I'm planning to park at Stanmore tube station. Just off the M1, £2 to park all day, and a 10 minute tube trip in to Wembley.

yeah i've done that before too (one of the ruislip stations is the same price) you are ok at the weekend, in the week you have to be there ridiculously early to get a spot, with a fair few thousand villa travelling down and likely hitting the north london tube stations car parks i dont know if i would take the risk

Just now, choffer said:

I thought it a bargain but then I've been in London 18 years.

You can buy a large detached house and a half-dozen goats up here, for that kind of money. ;) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

That's pretty bloody steep.

I'm planning to park at Stanmore tube station. Just off the M1, £2 to park all day, and a 10 minute tube trip in to Wembley.

£2.60 cash now I think. It can soon become full on Wembley match days (shoppers ?) and there can be a delay post match in getting out of it (but after a win who cares :D).      

1 hour ago, VERB27 said:

I used to live in Kensal Green and there are multiple roads round there with free street parking on the weekend.

Travel 10 mins on the Bakerloo northbound to Wembely Central and 10 min walk to Wembely.

Likewise I lived in West Hampstead and plenty of roads free on a Saturday. Get the Jubilee line/Met line to Wembely.

Edited by omariqy

On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 12:26, villa4europe said:

i have recently used one of these websites where i parked on someones drive in north london for about £12 i think for night and tubed in, worked well

Have done that in the past myself and it works well - however this time I am staying in Hayes and getting the bus into Wembley  - I wonder if they will accept my OAP bus pass !!!!

• Haha 1

I have a parking place about a mile away from the stadium but I want to know if I can use the Yellow Car Park to drop off my daughter who is unable to walk far. Can I drive in, drop her off and then drive out or does your booking there give you something that gets you in and out ...... and which I don't have ?

Any help appreciated !

Â