Israel, Palestine and Iran

Swerbs

21 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

20 lorries allowed in.

Hopefully each lorry was carrying all the food, water, and medicine needs for 110,000 people.

"Yup its not like terroristic Hamas government have this responsibility right?" God how cool to have zero responsibilities and then you can just blame everything on the israel.

Edited by Tumblerseven

2 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

"Yup its not like terroristic Hamas government have this responsibility right?" God how cool to have zero responsibilities and then you can just blame everything on the israel.

Israel switched off the power and the water to all Palestinians, not the terrorists. It’s not defendable.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

Israel control imports into Gaza no? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There's some substantial analysis in one of the tweets further back in this thread that suggests the type of device used and suggests it came from the opposite direction to the Hamas missiles.

I'm fairly certain that the Israelis have more than one type of weapon. 

I didn’t go back to it but the claim made by the two NGOs in the tweet you referenced has been met with extreme skepticism by the credible OSINT community on Twitter. 

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Sorry if already covered, does anyone know what Biden/ The US said to get their 2 hostages released by Hamas? It must have been something pretty persuasive.

I saw that US are saying they are crediting  Qatar for the release of the hostages. There’s been reports that Qatar have actively tried to get the hostages released since the incident happened in Israel.

1 minute ago, Tumblerseven said:

YES! YES! "water and power are such a mythical things you cant store them somehow"

It's reported that 130 incubated infants will be dead tomorrow morning because Israel has cut off power from Gaza.

If only they'd had your advice.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I saw that US are saying they are crediting  Qatar for the release of the hostages. There’s been reports that Qatar have actively tried to get the hostages released since the incident happened in Israel.

Have they release many others apart from these 2 Americans?

I was wondering if Biden went with stick or carrot to get a result.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

It's reported that 130 incubated infants will be dead tomorrow morning because Israel has cut off power from Gaza.

If only they'd had your advice.

If only their government bought some generators or water bottles instead of ak47 damn israel they need to teach them business too.

• Like 1

Just now, Tumblerseven said:

YES! YES! "water and power are such a mythical things you cant store them somehow"

Ah yeah, now you put it like that you’ve completely won me over.

If apartheid could have taught them anything you’d think it would be to operate like a free independent nation.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jareth said:

So the lack of aid is down to Egypt?

No. The Israelis have been trying to negotiate a mechanism to ensure any aid that goes across isn’t immediately seized by Hamas and used to resupply their fighters, instead of helping the civilians. Hamas has already looted all the food and food from the UN in Gaza so the expectation is they’d do the same with external aid. Israel is at war with Hamas and will not knowingly do anything to assist them prior to invading Gaza - which isn’t under occupation, btw.

I don’t know what arrangements have since been been made to avoid a repeat of that with incoming aid. 

The reason Gaza is now dependent on Israel for clean water is Hamas. The city sits in a large natural aquifer, but when the EU and UN paid for and installed a new water system to access that properly, Hamas dug up the new water pipes to make rockets.

Gaza is an urban area ruled by a terrorist organisation dedicated to the destruction of Israel, and Hamas gives zero f***s about the welfare of people they govern (and Hamas only govern them because after being elected in 2006 they murdered all political opponents by throwing them off buildings, and cancelling future elections as a thing). 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

So i think this is an actual insanity. When you have such a hate boner for israel and blame everything on them and just turn your brains off. Insanity.

What do you think would be the right way to resolve the current situation?

For those either seeking to minimise or outright deny the atrocities committed by Hamas when it attacked southern Israel, the article embedded in this tweet is a sobering read. I’ve clipped a paragraph from it.

90435164-FD2A-4B60-95BF-04B313994B44.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

So i think this is an actual insanity. When you have such a hate boner for israel and blame everything on them and just turn your brains off. Insanity.

Not blaming everything on the Israeli state. Just their fair share of the ethnic cleansing and war crimes. Hamas are just as bad, they want the same. 

I’m not sure that’s insanity, is it?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

Have they release many others apart from these 2 Americans?

I was wondering if Biden went with stick or carrot to get a result.

Well the news today is that Hamas are willing to release more but Israel don’t want to take them. Could be bs though. 

I do wonder what America/Qatar said to Hamas and vice versa. Hopefully the rest of the hostages are released as well

• Like 1

Â