Club Wembley

Kingman

There are club wembley tickets allocated to each club. Colours here should be fine but there are also specified Neutral Area club wembley tickets (either side of the dugouts & central tier 1 blocks) that are mainly for corporate/sponsors etc where they say colours are not permitted, These are/were available directly from wembley. The tickets from the clubs you should be alright.

Edited by LakotaDakota

Got CW £98 ticket so assuming this is without food/drink as they advertised for £369. 

Still via Bobby Moore entrance, Anyone know if you still use the bars/restaurants with my ticket? 

3 hours ago, Kingman said:

Got CW £98 ticket so assuming this is without food/drink as they advertised for £369. 

Still via Bobby Moore entrance, Anyone know if you still use the bars/restaurants with my ticket? 

There's bars and restaurants all around the concourse in CW. Certain areas are off-limits for prepaid dining but there'll be plenty of food/drink options if you like paying 5 x's the price of what something costs.

You'll also be fine with Villa colors as long as you don't act like a prick.

On 21/05/2018 at 03:03, Kingman said:

Ideally i want to be with the fans and have a disco but unsure if i will get 2 tickets.

Although I was in the "Villa end" of CW for the FA Cup final it wasn't like being with the fans. It was pretty subdued - like sitting at home with your parents watching the TV.

Although it might have been different if the Villa team bus had ever shown up.

7 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

There's bars and restaurants all around the concourse in CW. Certain areas are off-limits for prepaid dining but there'll be plenty of food/drink options if you like paying 5 x's the price of what something costs.

You'll also be fine with Villa colors as long as you don't act like a prick.

Cheers, I'm hoping the x5 for a pint was said in jest. ?

11 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Although I was in the "Villa end" of CW for the FA Cup final it wasn't like being with the fans. It was pretty subdued - like sitting at home with your parents watching the TV.

Although it might have been different if the Villa team bus had ever shown up.

Yeah was like that by me until a few blue on blue situations broke out. 

Edited by Kingman

22 hours ago, omariqy said:

A few of us wore club colours for the FA Cup final a few years ago.

Might depend where you are. Mate who i was with removed his jacket to reveal his villa shirt and was immediately told to cover it back up.

On 21/05/2018 at 11:02, tom_avfc said:

I was under the impression that Club Wembley doesn't qualify for tickets for the Playoff Finals. Isn't that why Villa are selling tickets in the middle tier which would otherwise be Club Wembley tickets?

At nearly 40k tickets for each set of fans plus the corporate seats for sponsors etc. I can't see how Club Wembley members can have tickets for this either with a maximum capacity of 90k.

It does no, you are right. We have four club Wenbley seats at work and I have been luck enough to go a few times. A good day out of you do not care about the result as the atmosphere is pretty sterile.

Â