Club Wembley

Kingman

53 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

You can get a club Wembley seat ,with no frills , for £199 or £249 behind the goal

annoyingly the Fulham end ones are £179 

Any linkage to this tone?.. 

17 hours ago, Kingman said:

Any linkage to this tone?.. 

Here you go

appears the robbing sods are increasing prices on demand , as they've gone up to £249 for Bronze now , when they were £199  ...even the Fulham one has gone up to £199

Edited by tonyh29
  • Thanks 1

Is the link above to a valid company? I need to get two tickets together early because I'm bringing a child and we need to travel overseas. I assume we can wear club colours as in villa club Wembley section.

32 minutes ago, homah_7ft said:

Is the link above to a valid company? I need to get two tickets together early because I'm bringing a child and we need to travel overseas. I assume we can wear club colours as in villa club Wembley section.

I might be mistaken but I don't think you are allowed to wear colours 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I think I remember people saying there were loads in Villa shirts at the Liverpool semi but he would run the risk of not being allowed in/told to remove it, if they decide to enforce the rule. 

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

You are not. Smart casual is the normal dress code. They may be a bit more relaxed for the playoffs but they also might choose not to be.   

When I went to the FA cup final you could still wear colors in CW. I wore my shirt under a jacket and it was fine.

Just don't show up as a Full Kit rocket polisher! They are basically just trying to avoid pissed up arseholes looking for a fight.

On 18/05/2018 at 14:39, tonyh29 said:

Here you go

appears the robbing sods are increasing prices on demand , as they've gone up to £249 for Bronze now , when they were £199  ...even the Fulham one has gone up to £199

So, Has anybody bought or received tickets from this website? 

1 hour ago, homah_7ft said:

I paid for 2 tickets last night. I will let you know how it goes.

Been trying to ring the number but no one answers or returns voice mail. 

Do you know if you can chose the block you want or if food and drink is included in the price?

On 17/05/2018 at 12:53, Kingman said:

Anybody know much about this or relatable sellers at realistic price? 

Seen some for the Neutral end, Anyone know where this location is?.

The whole of Club Wembley is neutral. There's no ends. You might end up in the Fulham end.

I did this for the FA Semi and final a few years ago, and despite being in the Liverpool end (Arsenal for the final but we lost that so I was very quiet) it was absolutely fine. 

You lose out  on the atmosphere of being with your fans, but even though you're the middle tier, you feel quite isolated from the "proper" fans of the other team, so it was no bother.

We celebrated the Villa goals and victory and didn't hold back at all. Nobody seemed to mind.

No idea if you can pick and choose location. I got mine from a friend and we just had the seats that his company owned.

• Thanks 1

I was under the impression that Club Wembley doesn't qualify for tickets for the Playoff Finals. Isn't that why Villa are selling tickets in the middle tier which would otherwise be Club Wembley tickets?

At nearly 40k tickets for each set of fans plus the corporate seats for sponsors etc. I can't see how Club Wembley members can have tickets for this either with a maximum capacity of 90k.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

The whole of Club Wembley is neutral. There's no ends. You might end up in the Fulham end.

I did this for the FA Semi and final a few years ago, and despite being in the Liverpool end (Arsenal for the final but we lost that so I was very quiet) it was absolutely fine. 

You lose out  on the atmosphere of being with your fans, but even though you're the middle tier, you feel quite isolated from the "proper" fans of the other team, so it was no bother.

We celebrated the Villa goals and victory and didn't hold back at all. Nobody seemed to mind.

No idea if you can pick and choose location. I got mine from a friend and we just had the seats that his company owned.

Ive done a bit of digging since and understand now how it works, 

Been offered block 246 although neutral its in the villa west end so at least that a bonus. 

Ideally i want to be with the fans and have a disco but unsure if i will get 2 tickets.

Â