Strong City

villab0y

All quotes are from carlitobrigante:

why don't you do some missionary work? help the starving in africa?
Do you mean that I cannot do the work that my Father has given me to do, in the manner he has given me to do it? Are you God that I must do things the way you see fit?

If I say Yes, would you believe me?

Surely it's truer to say that these wars show how much goodness some men have inside of themselves?

:? You lost me there Scott.

Sorry, as opposed to

The locations and their decimation reveal how much good man has inside of himself.

I haven't quite lost all faith in humanity yet.

I'm a non believer I'm afraid Terry.

There are good men without God though (or you might prefer good men who have not acknowledged God's presence) for all of the atrocities you rightly point out, there are also good men in opposition, are these people incapable of this goodness independently, can their "goodness" of thought and deed find them a place in the kingdom of heaven even if they have never found a route to God?

What I would say is this: if there is any goodness that comes out of man, it comes from God. That would be true even if a man were a professed atheist, a communist, christian, buddhist, muslim or any other type of religion. And God can take anyone with him that he so choses, despite his religious profession - as long as that man give his consent.

God does not live in a box and cannot be put in one. This unencumbered box theory opens up the validity of Michael Travesser as the second appearing of Christ which many religions have been waiting for. It is because God can do things the way he wants to.

All quotes are from carlitobrigante:

why don't you do some missionary work? help the starving in africa?
Do you mean that I cannot do the work that my Father has given me to do, in the manner he has given me to do it? Are you God that I must do things the way you see fit?

If I say Yes, would you believe me?

You would have to be a bit more clear on which question you are asking.

What I would say is this: if there is any goodness that comes out of man, it comes from God. That would be true even if a man were a professed atheist, a communist, christian, buddhist, muslim or any other type of religion. And God can take anyone with him that he so choses, despite his religious profession - as long as that man give his consent.

Thanks Terry, good answer.

Do you believe in the literal interpretation of heaven and hell, and therefore the bad guy?

Terry, Im glad you have continued to answer questions and given us an insight in to your beliefs and traditions.

When I was younger I was bought up in a very traditional christian household.

I went to church regular and alot of my free time was based around the church.

For 16 years I parayed alot for all sorts of different things.

I never once heard god speak to me as a voice in my head, is this what you/Michael experience?

It seems that most people are too busy to hear God. The TV, iPod and the home stereo are always blaring away, and God cannot even get through.

The other issue is that most people do not want him to get through to them. That is why all the noise is around them perpetually. Add to that the draw of relationships, children, work, games, sports. The earth right now is specifically designed to drown out the voice of God.

Violating ones conscience also silences the voice of God. Do you ever lie, cheat, steal, or break any of the commandment of God?

Finally, if you watched the documentary, I know that you heard God speak to you. You may not have understood much, but it was the voice of God, chopped and spliced as it was. What you do from now on is a different matter. Most people rarely hear him in their head, but rather in the heart.

It seems that most people are too busy to hear God. The TV, iPod and the home stereo are always blaring away, and God cannot even get through.

This brings me to what I was going to ask about earlier.

Do you ever feel like you are missing out on anything the world has to offer? I don't pretend to know what you do indulge in, but I imagine there are restrictions on you in terms of how your time is spent, what you can and can not do and the interests you can take up. Do you follow a sport? Do you watch athletes test themselves against each other? Do you listen to popular or independent music created by man that doesn't have religious meaning?

To try and word it from where you are coming from - If God made man, and man is this wonderfully creative and brilliant being then do you take advantage of all the wonderful things in the world that man has achieved and contributes?

Terry. is your input as a new member on this site anything to do with your interest in Aston Villa or is it ,considering your groups recent exposure on television, just an attempt to try and recruit new members?

This has already been answered further back. He googled any references to the programme in question, and came on to talk about it.

Terry. is your input as a new member on this site anything to do with your interest in Aston Villa or is it ,considering your groups recent exposure on television, just an attempt to try and recruit new members?

My initial interest was in visiting with people regarding the film and the actual occurrences which took place. If no one responded, then you would never have heard from me agian. The film, which this thread spoke of, was more fraud than fact, and I wanted to share my two cents worth.

No, I do not have an interest in Aston Villa and don’t know what it is, or where it is. I can assure you however, that I/we are not looking for recruits. No one can be recruited. We do not want “members” nor money. We stopped recruiting members more than 15 years ago. I am visiting with folks here, but there are no strings attached. I am simply telling a story which was not presented in the film. To be honest, I was actually surprised the thread has lasted this long.

Terry

From BOF:

This brings me to what I was going to ask about earlier.

Do you ever feel like you are missing out on anything the world has to offer? I don't pretend to know what you do indulge in, but I imagine there are restrictions on you in terms of how your time is spent, what you can and can not do and the interests you can take up. Do you follow a sport? Do you watch athletes test themselves against each other? Do you listen to popular or independent music created by man that doesn't have religious meaning?

To try and word it from where you are coming from - If God made man, and man is this wonderfully creative and brilliant being then do you take advantage of all the wonderful things in the world that man has achieved and contributes?

I am 48 years old and have grown up like most other people in Western societies. While I have associated with this little “cult” for almost twenty years, all but a few years were spent in the “outside” world, living and mingling with society. I have been a carpenter for more than 25 years, primarily in the “finish carpentry” trade, installing trim packages in new homes. Later I refined my specialty to circular and spiral staircase installation. I had a beautiful wife. Lived well. Made money. I’ve probably traveled more than a fair share of Americans ever could have.

What I began to notice over time was that most Western societies, including America, operate on a lie. We are told that we have freedom, when we have no such thing. We are told we must have a strong “defense” (military) when the main function of the military is for the slaughter of others on their home turf. The other purpose of the military is to opperate as a channel to fill the pockets of those who supply the ammo and technology.

We are told our children must get an “education” and half of them come out of 12 years of schooling not knowing how to read, yet are morally corrupt. We are told this is a Christian nation, when the fruits of the nation’s actions and expenditures in no way resemble what Christ would have done. We are told to be “free” we must go borrow 30 years worth of income and pay a bank back, who simply made up that money out of thin air.

Over the period of the last 15 years or so, I realized what a joke the “American Dream” or any other one was. The colonist fled England to get free land and be free from taxation. Now there is no free land in America (or anywhere else), and its citizens work 6 out of every 10 days for their government in one way or another. By free, I mean in a manner in which the state is not always hovering over you making sure you live the way you are ordered to.

So, to answer your question, I have tasted everything that the world has to offer and am not “missing” anything. More than that, I have had plenty of “real life” experiences, like having my children withheld from me for almost 15 years, and been incarcerated due to my faith, which gave me a real taste of America and its "religious freedom". We have not come to NM to create our own little utopia, we have come here to cooperate with God, in being removed from the planet (not suicide) and taken back to the real land of true freedom.

Yes, the human body is an incredible machine, but as with most everything in life, a fair share of abuse comes it’s way. On the surface, sporting activities appear harmless, until you look at the principles behind them. The purpose in competitive sports is to “beat” the other person and team. The injuries which take place often cripple people for life. Then, there is the great oppression angle. A-Rod gets a 27 million dollar per year contract, while the taxpayers fund the ballparks with their 7$ per hour jobs and help pad the pockets of the elite.

We teach our children (all three of them) to uplift others, and not to “beat” them. I know how well that will go over, but you asked. I listen to music judiciously, as with every other activity - for everything we do matters and has an impact on the soul.

The earth and its people could be a wonderful place, but the sad reality is: the wise always oppress the less wise. The rich always oppress the poor. Those who love sin, always find a way to force it on others, and spoil the place. It is built into our human nature.

Something happened to me many years ago, and I started to hear the heart of the Father. It was as if he was always in pain, for he continually has to support all the hurtful activities that go on in society. In 1991 God put it on our hearts to began praying for the end of the world (not suicide) so that all the pain and suffering of both God and mankind could be brought to an end.

And now, God has answered a major part of the prayer - the second coming of Christ has already taken place. Some will chose that Christ and will simply await his sweet voice which will call us heavenward. We will not resist him. After that takes place, the world will be left to destroy itself.

Terry, you may have answered this question already - but many many people in the past have claimed to be the messiah - what makes you think Michael is?

Is it because he says it is? Or because you believe him to be? How can you know other people who claimed to be the messiah aren't, after all others believed them to be?