Strong City

villab0y

Michael was told by God to do what was asked of him. He never once solicited sexual favors from anyone. These various acts that took place (being naked, consummations) are simply symbols that are fulfilling bible prophecy.

Can you expand on this please. Which Bible prophecies and how are they symbols?

Michael Travesser symbolizes the True Husband. The true followers of God, regardless of religious affiliation, creed, race or color are symbolized as the Bride. The husband has returned to the earth to receive his bride and take her home with him.

Kinda hate to do this, but you asked for it.

Re 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Re 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.

Re 22:17* And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Mt 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,

Mt 22:4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.

Mt 22:9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.

Mt 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Mt 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Mt 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

Re 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Re 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Mt 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

Mt 25:7* Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

Mt 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

Re 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Michael was told by God to do what was asked of him. He never once solicited sexual favors from anyone. These various acts that took place (being naked, consummations) are simply symbols that are fulfilling bible prophecy.

Can you expand on this please. Which Bible prophecies and how are they symbols?

Michael Travesser symbolizes the True Husband. The true followers of God, regardless of religious affiliation, creed, race or color are symbolized as the Bride. The husband has returned to the earth to receive his bride and take her home with him.

Kinda hate to do this, but you asked for it.

Re 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Re 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.

Re 22:17* And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Mt 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,

Mt 22:4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.

Mt 22:9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.

Mt 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Mt 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Mt 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

Re 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Re 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Mt 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

Mt 25:7* Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

Mt 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

Re 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

So this is his excuse for having naked minors in his bed and having sex with his son's wife? Barking.

Also, excuse me being sceptical when you say no-one has been violated Terry.

You believe this Michael when he says he is the Messiah, so of course you're going to believe it when he tells you that his sexual antics are God's will and that no young girls have been taken advantage of.

You believe anything he says. It's all rubbish though unfortunately for you.

No, these are scriptures which portray parables and symbols. His "excuse" is to obey his directions from God. Are you a christian? If you are, aren't you under the belief that if God asks you to do something, then you should do it? By the way, it was his son's former wife.

You are saying that when Michael slept with this woman she was no longer married to his son? That's not what the people concerned admitted in the film.

This is what was suggested by the narrator and the gullible fell for it. Jeff and Wendy intentionally separated prior to the events, so that they could be carried out.

hearing the voice of God? That's called schizophrenia Terry

Do you not ever talk to God? If so, are you saying he never speaks back to you? That would be miserable!

Do you not ever talk to God? If so, are you saying he never speaks back to you? That would be miserable!

A key point I think. I neither talk to God nor have him talk back to me. I'm not miserable. Far from it. The fact that you think I should be suggests that there is something missing in your life that you have to fill with superstition and myth. You need 'God' to avoid misery. I don't.

Terry, your comments on organised western religion seem fair and honest to me and as I say, I suspect mainstream religion to be more about appearance, social standing and guilt than faith.

How do you feel about religions from other parts of the world, to me the seem less an affectation? How does Michael fit into an Islamic worldview?

what do you guys do day to day and how do you generate money to support your group.

In the film it was suggested that we "gave everything to Michael". In reality we all pooled our assets into a communal fund. This could have taken the form of selling various assets, social security income, or any other source of income. From it, all of our bills are paid and our needs are met. Currently we are experiencing what the Bible calls a Jubilee year, in which none of us are working for incomes, so our time is spent here in the vast grasslands of NM.

Our days are varied just like any other person on the planet. We have various infrastructure that must be maintained. Getting supplies. Going for walks or just staying home. We have lots of time to talk to our Father and contemplate how life works, and recognize how the great masses of people, without realizing it, are not much more than slaves.

Here, we are free to worship God in a manner similar to the way it was for Adam and Eve. Calling it a utopia is far from reality, for as long as man is still on this earth, the effects of oppression and connivery pervade from everywhere. Every day the effects of the innocent children being killed in Iraq are felt in my own heart.

One of the great cries from those who have watched the film is their overwhelming concern for the “children”. I can only say, “what a bunch of BS”. If you are concerned about children, then you (Brits or Americans) could never give another cent to pay for a war ever again. Children are being abused (bombed, shot, starved, raped) in multitudes of counties by U.S. and British Military, paid for by the average Joe.

A key point I think. I neither talk to God nor have him talk back to me. I'm not miserable. Far from it. The fact that you think I should be suggests that there is something missing in your life that you have to fill with superstition and myth. You need 'God' to avoid misery. I don't.

What I was referring to friend, was that multitudes of "christians" object to the notion that God could tell someone something like "you are Messiah". Wherein they promote talking to God and doing what he says. I was suggesting that if a christian does not hear God’s voice, they are living a miserable deception.

If you do not believe in God, that is fine by me. It's not that I don't not care, it is that you are certainly free to live as you wish.

If you do not believe in God, that is fine by me.

That's interesting, Do you believe the kingdom of heaven to be open to all, or only those that chose to devote themselves to the Christ?

There is a theory that Jesus's parables were deliberately obtuse in order to seperate those that would follow from those that could not.

I'm interested in your lack of evangelical zest!

How does Michael fit into an Islamic worldview?

Michcael has come for all those who hear the voice of God. Since God created all mankind, he has returned for all whose hearts are turned towards Him. You could ask him yourself. He has been posting at this site for the last couple days.

Link

That's interesting, Do you believe the kingdom of heaven to be open to all, or only those that chose to devote themselves to the Christ?

“Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.” Revelation 19:7

It seems the scriptures suggest that God will come for His bride. I don't see any other parameters.

“Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.” Revelation 19:7

It seems the scriptures suggest that God will come for His bride. I don't see any other parameters.

Sorry, that's gone right over my head. I think I must have phrased my question wrongly. I think I'm kind of asking if you believe heaven to be an elitist (wrong word) club, only for those with absolute devotion to the word of God as presented through Michael, or open to all those who have inherent "goodness" in them.

OutByEaster wrote:

Sorry, that's gone right over my head. I think I must have phrased my question wrongly. I think I'm kind of asking if you believe heaven to be an elitist (wrong word) club, only for those with absolute devotion to the word of God as presented through Michael, or open to all those who have inherent "goodness" in them.

All one has to do to see the “goodness” of man is to look at Iraq, or Afghanistan, or Vietnam, or Hiroshima.

These are fairly American tragedies, but the English have a pretty long dirty list of oppression and murder also. America, in many parts of the world, simply picked up the wars where the Brits left off. The locations and their decimation reveal how much good man has inside of himself.

As far as other religions and regions, that is God’s responsibility to work out. All the little children of the world belong to him. I am only dealing the sphere of influence that I reside in. The question for you is: What do you say of the Christ that God has sent? How have you judged him?

I'm a non believer I'm afraid Terry.

There are good men without God though (or you might prefer good men who have not acknowledged God's presence) for all of the atrocities you rightly point out, there are also good men in opposition, are these people incapable of this goodness independently, can their "goodness" of thought and deed find them a place in the kingdom of heaven even if

they have never found a route to God?

Surely it's truer to say that these wars show how much goodness some men have inside of themselves?

Terry, Im glad you have continued to answer questions and given us an insight in to your beliefs and traditions.

When I was younger I was bought up in a very traditional christian household.

I went to church regular and alot of my free time was based around the church.

For 16 years I parayed alot for all sorts of different things.

I never once heard god speak to me as a voice in my head, is this what you/Michael experience?