Strong City

villab0y

Terry, thanks for coming on the site to explain your side of things.

I have 2 questions

1) What makes you think that Michael is being spoken to by God

2) Are you an Aston Villa supporter - and if not how did you find out about this site?

Sorry Terry, but you're being lied to in a big way by your 'Messiah' Michael.

I've Known Michael for almost twenty years, and I've never heard him tell a lie. It would seem that only a liar would see Michael as telling lies.

Terry, were you in the film?

Yes I was, but not in a personal interview. There were very few personal interviews shown, for the director had a specific painting he wanted to portray. This was done on purpose, for if anyone talked for very long, the viewers would realize we are very normal, reasonable people.

...how did you find out about this site?

By google searching for the contents of the film.

What makes you think that Michael is being spoken to by God

As stated earlier, I have known Michael for nearly 20 years. In that time, I had never seen him behave in a manner unbecoming to a christian. This would also be true for most of the other people in the film. After their conversions to christianity, these people were very circumspect in their behavior and deportment. Far more so than most of society would ever attempt to be.

In my dealings with Michael I have observed that he never did things that were crazy or inappropriate in nature. During these 20 years, his actions were always carried out with integrity and honesty. So when he told me that he was Messiah 7 years ago, it was not very difficult to believe that this was true, despite my illusions as to how I thought the end time events would be played out.

Nobody would chose to do the things that Michael has done unless he is insane, or is in fact, quite sane and is simply following the instructions given to him by God. Also I had prayed about the matter, and my heavenly Father told me that Michael's actions were instigated by Him. The viewer gets to decide what is true.

Have you ever seen any physical proof that he is the messiah? Or is it just that he says so?

Yes, I have. But the issue is fairly a mute point. 2000 years ago the people in the area of the "holy land" saw multitudes of miracles, but they still killed Jesus. So, miracles do not mean a thing. The true miracle is to hear the voice of God, and to obey it.

Terry, how did you become involved with the group,

A little more than twenty years ago I met some people who were part of this message in its earliest beginnings. The root of the message is that a Christian is like Christ. Seems pretty simple, but most of Christianity would dispute this point. An example is that a “Christ”ian would not be killing his neighbor for oil or for any other reason. A Christian always obeys God, he does not rebel and sin against Him.

have you always been a christian?

No When I was in my early 20’s, I am now 48, I started searching for some of the answers to life and why we are here. God reached down and touched my hurting heart and life has never been the same.

Now I'm intrigued. Would you care to share what that proof is?

I have seen him create a world in which men do not wage wars and kill each other. A world in which every man is treated with respect and dignity. The world Michael created is a world in which men are sane, instead of imagining that others do not have the right to live out their own political or religious interest, and therefore need to be overthrown. It is an existence in which oppressing your neighbor for gain does not exist. This cannot be said in the outside world.

Yes, I know, you want to hear about fabulous body healings, but they are nothing in comparison to the healing of the mind. Those type of miracles (healing of the body) did happened also, but if the mind is not cured of it's dis-ease, then what good is a healthy body?

I have seen a man (Michael) be willing to be sacrificed, even unto death, for the good of all mankind. This is part of what I consider proof. It is a miracle for a man to be willing to die for the benefit of another, without gaining anything for himself. That is what happened by allowing this film to be produced. We purposefully put the radical events Ben showed in his film in front of him, otherwise he would never have known them.

Our whole story is a miracle, ie, how we got here, how we acquired the land, but Ben refused to show it, even though he filmed it. Soon an unexplainable event will occur which will be proof to one who has an honest heart.

For those interested, here's a website (probably by an ex-member?) which appears to have writings by "Michael" and members of his cult, including "Christianna", Jeffs wife whom Michael "consummated" with repeatedly. Apparently her non-cult name is Wendy.

About the Travessers

have you always been a christian?

No When I was in my early 20’s, I am now 48, I started searching for some of the answers to life and why we are here. God reached down and touched my hurting heart and life has never been the same.

It's interesting that you mention your hurting heart, we find all sorts of answers when in pain.

I've a great interest in faith, I'm convinced that the majority of churchgoers don't have it, and that they're there out of social duty. I'm convinced you have it. Was there a moment, an epiphany where God reached down and grabbed your heart? Was it a gradual process or something more dramatic?

What denomination did you follow in the years between your conversion and your meeting the group?

Quote from Terry: “Soon an unexplainable event will occur which will be proof to one who has an honest heart.”

Quote From Paddy: “Can you tell us what, or when?”

Yes. I have a friend who died about a year ago. She died in the faith that Michael is the Messiah, and is burried about a hundred yards from my dwelling. The scriptures say that “the dead in Christ shall rise” when the Christ returns. I am expecting, and very soon, though I don’t know when, for my friend to be raised from the dead.

From OutByEaster,

I've a great interest in faith, I'm convinced that the majority of churchgoers don't have it, and that they're there out of social duty. I'm convinced you have it.

Truly the churches of the world do not have life in them, that is why the bible describes them as “babylon”. They are social clubs, spending part of their time deciding which countries/religions need to be overthrown. Then they lobby their Congressmen and Presidents to do their bidding for them. The scriptural definition for this is “the whore (church) that rides on the back of the beast (state government)”. God bids his people, whether they are “christian” or not, to “come out from among them”.

Was there a moment, an epiphany where God reached down and grabbed your heart? Was it a gradual process or something more dramatic?

My experience could have looked both ways. There were many dramatic , quick events, and yet it was also over a process of time (2 years) as I began to experience a need in my heart and found some answers.

What denomination did you follow in the years between your conversion and your meeting the group?

I was raised as a Catholic until I quit going there after high school. Our family went to church, sometimes 7 days a week, but we had no faith, no love, no morality. I started my heart searching in my early 20’s and after my conversion began attending the Seventh Day Adventists, for the heavenly Father had showed me that one of the 10 commandments was not just there for decorative purposes.

I attended there until I heard my Father calling me to a broader understanding of him through this message/experience. It was in 1987 that God universally pronounced the churches of the world as Babylon, and it was about that time I started brushing elbows with people who had an understanding of what we are now experiencing.

absolutely crazy. you believe that soon your friend will rise from the dead??? you also seem to side step the facts / allegations of your new messiah sleeping with everyone he can get his hands on. I believe Christ was a virgin (or at least no where in the bible does it ever mention him having sexual relations with another person), yet this new incarnation of christ seems to want to get his leg over at every oppotunity? hmmmmm

it is a free world and you are entitled to believe what you want to believe. but there is simply no point in coming onto various websites (a football website aswell) and expect us to take you seriously. however it is fascinating to see how deeply someone can believe in this and it is good to hear your views.

id like to come back to the sex part again. what is michael acheivingby this except his own personal pleasure? he has created a community where he can be king, and filled it with vunerable people who are easily led and desperate to believe in something that gives there lives meaning. I dont see him spreading gods word, hell i live across in the united kingdom and hadnt heard of him till now. he doesnt seem to be getting his message across very well. he has to invite a tv crew to him to publicise himself. I see no charity work that he is doing, no pilgramages to other places to spread his 'good news'.

i dont mean to ridicule you. but it is very hard for people living in the normal world to swallow this. even jesus himself did not expect people to follow him on blind faith, he produced miracle after mircale to prove who he was. creating a compound where people live in peace is not a miracle im afraid, it has been done before and will be done again. when this man can turn water into wine in front of your eyes, or walk on water then you will know he is the messiah.

I just feel if you want to follow gods word and do his work there are better ways to do than blindly follow someone who after knowing him for 13 years suddenly turns around and tells you he is the messiah. why dont you do some missionary work? help the starving in africa?

I have seen a man (Michael) be willing to be sacrificed, even unto death, for the good of all mankind. This is part of what I consider proof. It is a miracle for a man to be willing to die for the benefit of another, without gaining anything for himself.

I have also seen a slightly more well-observed example of this phenomena. It was a young student in Tianamen square stood in front of a tank. Could he not have been the Messiah?

Well, Terry, you bods must be going ten to the dozen all hours god/ the messiah/ michael :winkold: sends if you're responding to all and any discussions over this program on the net.

I have no doubt that the film maker gave his own bias to the film but you can't say you're unbiased, can you? Frankly, I would have preferred five minutes of you being interviewed and coming out with the Lazarus/ miracles malarkey - would have LMAO.

I'm not sure shagging your son's wife (several times) comes top of the list of many people's moral code.

I'm not sure shagging your son's wife (several times) comes top of the list of many people's moral code.

Ah but when God tells you to do it, it makes it alright cos it is Gods will. You can't go against Gods will can you Terry? :roll:

All quotes are from carlitobrigante:

id like to come back to the sex part again. what is michael achieving by this except his own personal pleasure?

The various events in the film, and what many are terming immorality were all symbols. The cross of Christ 2000 years ago was a symbol. Jesus died on a cross to convey that when men (Adam) sin, there would also have to be a death (Jesus). Michael has stood up, and his symbol is that of a marriage. Both the new and old testament are full of terms such as "husband" "bride" "marriage supper" "wise and foolish virgin" ect. The book of Revelation speaks of the Marriage of the Lamb. These symbols were the teachings that were filmed and would have been explained if Ben would have been true to his word to us.

Let me ask you though: What kind of pleasure did Abraham achieve by obeying God and sacrificing his son on an alter? What kind of pleasure did Elijah get by killing 400 men from a religion that he did not like? The pleasure Michael received from these events was only that of following the voice of God. Other than that, it was pure pain to him. If you knew him, you would believe me. But since you don't, you can only put the standard human lust to what another was asked to do.

I don't see him spreading gods word, hell i live across in the united kingdom and hadn't heard of him till now. he doesn't seem to be getting his message across very well. he has to invite a tv crew to him to publicize himself. I see no charity work that he is doing, no pilgrimages to other places to spread his 'good news'.

The TV crew, as well as many others made a request for an interview and they were granted permission to do it. Since you know so little of the man (Michael) and his works, how could you pretend to know what kind of "spreading the word" he has done for the last 40 years? You heard about him didn't you? Did the word get spread or didn't it? Did the whole world know about Jesus when he walked the earth? No, they didn't. But Jesus did use the medium of the day to spread his message and we have done the same thing. This message of the gospel was spread to England many years ago by our missionaries. We have published and distributed books, web sites, ect. I have traveled thousands of miles and spent year upon year evangelizing the world. The question is: where were you that you didn't hear of this sooner?

I don't mean to ridicule you. but it is very hard for people living in the normal world to swallow this. even jesus himself did not expect people to follow him on blind faith

Yes, you do mean to ridicule me, but that is the way of the world. Jesus said to his earliest followers "follow me" and they did. He had performed no miracles and had healed no bodies. The disciples simply heard the voice of God in the call from Jesus. He said he was Messiah and they believed him. I think this is called "blind faith".

he produced miracle after miracle to prove who he was. creating a compound where people live in peace is not a miracle im afraid, it has been done before and will be done again.

My peace came long before a community was created. The peace came from a gospel that magnifies the essence of what Jesus taught. It was an infusion by the Holy Spirit that allows me to follow the scriptures and my instructions from God. The standard "christian" only believes in a fairy tale and looks forward to visiting a petting zoo in heaven, but does not truly give themselves to God.

when this man can turn water into wine in front of your eyes, or walk on water then you will know he is the messiah.

By the time you see and hear about the miracles, it will likely be to late.

I just feel if you want to follow gods word and do his work there are better ways to do than blindly follow someone who after knowing him for 13 years suddenly turns around and tells you he is the messiah.

Jesus walked the earth for 30 years before he said he was Messiah!

why don't you do some missionary work? help the starving in africa?
Do you mean that I cannot do the work that my Father has given me to do, in the manner he has given me to do it? Are you God that I must do things the way you see fit?