Wednesday

Prmeier League

Newcastle v Man City SS2

Thursday 

Prmeier League

Palace v Arsenal 8pm SS2 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

England have had a lot of rocket polishers play for them in recent years but Harry Kane he is actually a likeable guy. He is also a humble player on the pitch, puts in a shift and gets fair share of assists

Completely agree.  I really didn't want to like him when he first broke through, but he genuinely deserves every accolade, plaudit and medal he gets.

Just now, Zatman said:

Has to be sacked if ends this way

2nd in the league and will probably finish there. I can't see them sacking him for that. 

Just now, Xela said:

2nd in the league and will probably finish there. I can't see them sacking him for that. 

Yup. Unless they're in freefall, why sack him when there's no chance of catching City, but they're comfortably qualifying for the CL?

They might be considering what to do for the summer, but it'd be ridiculous to sack him today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Out of title race by new year, wasted a fortune and out of cup by lower league team

Managers have been sacked for less

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Out of title race by new year, wasted a fortune and out of cup by lower league team

Managers have been sacked for less

2nd in the league to a runaway leader. Above Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. 

I agree it hasn't gone to plan there this season but they won't sack him mid season. He is a winner and will win things there. 

18 minutes ago, Xela said:

2nd in the league to a runaway leader. Above Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. 

I agree it hasn't gone to plan there this season but they won't sack him mid season. He is a winner and will win things there. 

You talking about Wenger there Xela? ;)

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Wenger wishes he was 2nd! :)

Wenger finished second in May 2016.

Seriously with all the abuse Mourinho hurls at other managers the bloke needs to be winning league titles regardless of competition.

Not winning this season and think that will be 1 league title in six years so no wonder he wants to scuttle off to PSG.

Â