SHA vs Villa: Discussion Thread

Jez

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy Lerners mobile *beep beep*

Randy - OHHHH a text message from martin, please let it be good news.

Text from MON - agent ridgewell did his job, gabby grabbed the winner late on, the plan worked.

Randy - ohhhh yes im going to bath in cristalll now :P

COME ON BROWNS WIN THE STEELERS, lets make it a randy double ;)

OH God that is going to be another good game!! What time is it on??

I can't believe that for the 30 seconds that my internet video link was BUFFERING..GABRIEL AGBONLAHOR was SCORING A GOAL. FOR **** SAKES.

I don't think you care though, gabby can score all he wants while my computer is buffering

Ridgwell was alomist the hero but Gabby denied him on the line.

Gabby then out jumps Ridgwell to become the hero of the game for the Good guys. Hero.

Indeed. This was a game of irony and fate. It was a magical match to say the least. Storybook match is as close as I can get to putting it into words.

Both teams played there heart outs and gave the 110%.

I may be saying this prematurely but I really think the scum will stay in the prem, this season anyways.

I thought Knight did really, really well today. He was good on the head, and looked comfortable to be honest.
Nope at fault for their goal - and went missing a few times especially towards the end.

But do I give a monekys now? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it an own goal from Ridge or is it a close call for Petrov to get it?

Great result for Villa and I am very very happy!!

However..it was a close call and I cant say that I am too happy with that.

Kin ell Tricella , Lighten up for once will you, you're like a grumpy old woman!!

I thought Knight did really, really well today. He was good on the head, and looked comfortable to be honest.
Nope at fault for their goal - and went missing a few times especially towards the end.

actually it was Mellberg who lost Forsell, Zat was marking Jerome

Jesus Christ....

I can't believe that for the 30 seconds that my internet video link was BUFFERING..GABRIEL AGBONLAHOR was SCORING A GOAL. FOR **** SAKES.

Same, Sopcast completely went to shit and my internet was running really slow also.

Desperately i turn on SSN and i see flashing up at the bottom Blues 1 - 2 Villa and Merson going mad, get in!

actually it was Mellberg who lost Forsell, Zat was marking Jerome

correct.

Is it an own goal from Ridge or is it a close call for Petrov to get it?

Great result for Villa and I am very very happy!!

However..it was a close call and I cant say that I am too happy with that.

Kin ell Tricella , Lighten up for once will you, you're like a grumpy old woman!!

Too right. Did anyone really think we were going to go there and win comfortably? The only thing that mattered in this game was the result. The fact that the performance was also (for the most part) very good is a bonus.

That's seven points from our games against Bolton, Derby and Blues - I think that's a very good haul.