SHA vs Villa: Discussion Thread

Jez

Note to Martin O'Neill players from West Ham are shit, don't buy them. Just play players from Villa reserves they are better.

Well theres a knee jerk reaction if ever I saw one

Yes knee jerk, it's not as if I've been commenting on Reo-Cokers drop in form for weeks. His form has dropped in recent months and it's showing no signs of improving. Gardner should start the nexr game.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone notice how short we are in options? It is almost ridicolous...cut out Young and we´re half the team...take out Carew and we lose very much strength in attack.

Why hasnt Harewood been at the bench in games like this? He should´ve been in the squad because we need a player with body strength. I dont say that he is a better player than Moore or Maloney..but in a game where fighting and strength means more than anything else a big boy should be included.

we have played shit the hole game..we don't deserve to win anyway.. poor show from us

Not true. We haven't played shit the "hole" game, we actually did boss the first half. The 2nd half has been poor but we should have had them buried in 45 mins.

we have played shit the hole game..we don't deserve to win anyway.. poor show from us

Dont agree, in the first half we controlled the game

Still doesnt mean anything if you dont put on a good display. Both teams can play crap football and one is better...