SHA vs Villa: Discussion Thread

Jez

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought the lads were decent value (considering away from home) for the win today though still definitely room for improvement with a tasty right side midfielder, right back and maybe a prolific striker?

Blues passed it about quite nicely in patches and I wanted to see more of this from our boys, we seemed to be a bit boot and hoof apart from his majesty ashley who was always trying to play.

Good to see Gabs bury them at the death and hope he is turning into our real deal prolific striker we crave.

Shame Gardner was not given 20mins like moore to put his foot in, thought it was no risk to replace anyone of Barry, Coker or Petrov all of whom were solid but not sparkling.

Away the lads, the future is getting brighter!!!

Just got back from my mates place where I watched Sky........is Alan Smith the worst pundit on earth? total knob end

Platt runs him close, as soon as he said Villa look most liekly to win the game against man Citeh at half time I nearly popped over the bookies to put money on Sven's bunch, just everything Platt says the entire opposite happens!

Just got back from my mates place where I watched Sky........is Alan Smith the worst pundit on earth? total knob end

The international feed (at least in the US on Setanta) was worse... neutral play-by-play guy and a "Birmingham legend" (didn't catch the name).

I would have thought that a club would have to be behind legendary exploits in order for any of their players to be called legends.