Championship Fantasy Football 2017/18

chappy

Does anybody fancy this?

It's on the Telegraph website. 50m for your team, 11 players per manager only.

I assume I've already set up my max quota (3) of leagues because the option to create one isn't there any more but would join a VT league if somebody created one.

5 hours ago, chappy said:

Does anybody fancy this?

It's on the Telegraph website. 50m for your team, 11 players per manager only.

I assume I've already set up my max quota (3) of leagues because the option to create one isn't there any more but would join a VT league if somebody created one.

This looks great I'll join up

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

same cant wait, this is abit easier than premier league 

how does scoring work? 

https://fantasyfootball.telegraph.co.uk/championship/icthegame

Scoring Points

The aim of the game is to score as many points as possible during the season.

Your selected players will score points as follows:

All players:

• Starting XI appearance (2 pts)
  • Substitute appearance (1 pt)
  • Goal scored (5 pts)
  • Assist (3 pts)
  • Red card (-3 pts)
  • Yellow card (-1 pt)
  • Missed penalty (-2 pts)
  • Own Goal (-3 pts)

Goalkeepers only:

• Penalty save (5pts)

Goalkeepers/defenders only:

• Full Clean Sheet - player plays 60 mins or more (5 pts)
  • Part Clean Sheet - player plays fewer than 60 mins (2 pts)
  • First goal conceded (0 pts)
  • Each additional goal conceded (-1 pt)

Points are not awarded for penalty shoot outs.

Clean sheet bonuses:In order to earn a Full Clean Sheet bonus (5 pts), your player must complete at least 60 minutes of the match and his team must keep a clean sheet for the entire match (excluding penalty shoot-outs).If a player is on the pitch for less than 60 minutes and his team keeps a clean sheet for the full match, he'll score a Part Clean Sheet bonus (2 pts).

All players still earn 2 points for starting a match and 1 point for coming on as a substitute.So, for example, if your goalkeeper/defender starts the match, plays an hour or more, and his team finishes the match with a clean sheet - they will score 7 points.

I'm in Australia, can I still join a VT league, never done this before but am keen to have a go. Any help on how to join and the find the league, etc would be much appreciated. Looking forward to being the easy beats this season :D

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I'm in Australia, can I still join a VT league, never done this before but am keen to have a go. Any help on how to join and the find the league, etc would be much appreciated. Looking forward to being the easy beats this season :D

Click the link in the first post, register on the site and make a team. Then click on the 'leagues' tab and enter the pin and code posted by tomsky_11

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â