• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

General Gerasimov sacked and arrested for being generally shit at his job apparently

Thats the head of all the armed forces that was actually on the battlefield directing operations the other week until his command post was blown up killing a good number of high ranking officers

17 minutes ago, bickster said:

General Gerasimov sacked and arrested for being generally shit at his job apparently

Thats the head of all the armed forces that was actually on the battlefield directing operations the other week until his command post was blown up killing a good number of high ranking officers

I imagine the General that took over and oversaw he loss of 50 plus vehicles and a Battalion in a day may soon follow.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I imagine the General that took over and oversaw he loss of 50 plus vehicles and a Battalion in a day may soon follow.  

You wonder at what point the Generals decide they've had enough. 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You wonder at what point the Generals decide they've had enough. 

The Ukrainians aren't going to let them have enough now. They're getting the weapons, fresh troops and they want their land back. Russia are going to be in serious trouble if they think they can hold all the territory they occupy and repopulate it into Russia. Once they are pushed back to the border in the North I think they'll be a concerted effort to then start taking back the South around Kherson. and push East towards Mariupol blocking off Crimea. I think Russia are in it for the long haul because they have no choice anymore.   

• Like 1

I wonder at what point Ukraine will kill Putin’s bridge to Crimea. Surely this bridge helps resupply the soldiers around Kherson and would prove a massive pr victory if it got ruined.

Rand Paul has blocked the $40B aid to Ukraine bill. 

It’s hard to imagine a more irresponsible act when every day counts in getting equipment forward to support the Ukrainian army. I feel sick.

‘While I sympathize with the people of Britain, and commend their fight against Hitler, we cannot continue to spend money we don’t have. Passing this bill brings the total we’ve sent to Britain to nearly $54 billion over the course of two months.’ 

Big USA 1940 energy from Rand.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Awol said:

‘While I sympathize with the people of Britain, and commend their fight against Hitler, we cannot continue to spend money we don’t have. Passing this bill brings the total we’ve sent to Britain to nearly $54 billion over the course of two months.’ 

It’s surely the death of one of the most despicable men in the GOP. Ukraine has massive support amongst even republican voters.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Awol said:

I wonder who his master truly is???? 

He's claiming wanting oversight as the reason for the delay. If only the US Government had some sort of Federal..... Acquisition Regulations in place. 

1 minute ago, theunderstudy said:

He's claiming wanting oversight as the reason for the delay. If only the US Government had some sort of Federal..... Acquisition Regulations in place. 

The oversight committee should check where Rand Paul gets his campaign funding from.

1 hour ago, theunderstudy said:

Checked around and apparently he isn’t in a position to stop it - but has earned further contempt in Congress across both parties. 

The German government is up to its old tricks again. Apparently there has been extensive dialogue between Scholz and Macron, which doesn’t bode well given France’s desire (after everything that’s happened) to appease Russia.

1 hour ago, Awol said:

The German government is up to its old tricks again. Apparently there has been extensive dialogue between Scholz and Macron, which doesn’t bode well given France’s desire (after everything that’s happened) to appease Russia.

Macron and especially Scholtz won’t get away with it. The opposition and most of the German people are tired of the German ‘elite’ (read WW, Mercedes, manufacturing) trading in goods like Russian gas to earn money while their suppliers are wrecking the world. It’s across all media in Germany and the pressure keeps mounting. At this rate Scholtz’s already weakened party will lose heavily come next local election, and the same goes for Macron.

Macron is just angry he’s not in the leading seat at negotiations. His trips to Moscow leading up to this were all but farcical.

Â