Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

3 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

It's really not that simple. 

The nuclear briefcase doesn't launch the nukes.  Its gives the order to launch.  There are an unknown number of people in the chain depending upon what type of nuke it is.  

NATO monitors each action in that chain.  Some might conclude that NATO has plans and methods to stop various parts of that chain.  

Oh I'm sure, I don't really think nukes is the aim of the game here, was just answering a question.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Come on then. Let’s hear it. What’s your prediction for the state of the war / Russia 7 days from now.

hmm, in a week I think we'll be in a similar situation to now. Debating whether someone switches sides, Moscow likely under a sort of siege.

Across the border, Ukraine likely pushed some Russian lines backwards as Wagner units (if there are any there still?) cease aiding Russian Troops, who are also still deciding whether they are even at war anymore and which side they'll land on in a potential civil war

47 minutes ago, trekka said:

Wagner are big in Africa and elsewhere.  

The title of the lesser know follow up single from Alphaville. 

• Haha 1

I think people are forgetting that whilst Putin regime has being suppressing the plebs, Prighozin has been befriending them all. That's going to make a huge difference to the number of allies and supporters he will have inside Russia. 

33 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I think people are forgetting that whilst Putin regime has being suppressing the plebs, Prighozin has been befriending them all. That's going to make a huge difference to the number of allies and supporters he will have inside Russia. 

News story I watched said that inside Russia hardly anyone would know who Prighizin is and that he’s more known in the west than Russia .

5 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

News story I watched said that inside Russia hardly anyone would know who Prighizin is and that he’s more known in the west than Russia .

I don't buy that. He's been literally celebrated on every propaganda show in Russia over the last 12 months. Been recruiting from every jail, got several Wagner headquarters with the biggest one in Moscow.  They know who he is.  

• Like 2

Â