• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

5 hours ago, Spoony said:

That country just needs wiping off the face of the earth. 

At least it appears the UN are going to go in now according to Kuleba. Its a massive disaster and all efforts need to go into rescuing those civilians. Wouldnt surprise me if the ruzzians still shell the area even with the UN in there though. Putin couldn’t care less

7 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Apparently a Leopard 2 convoy pushing in the South of Ukraine was intercepted by Russian artillery. 

It was bound to happen, but I agree with the poster that the vehicles should have driven further apart. They look like they're using Russian tactics..

Out of the column I can only identify two Leo's that are taken out (not sure if they're 1 or 2), and several AFV's. I'm sure Ukraine's leaders will enforce better transport routines on the back of this.

The idea is that the crew in the leos should survive rather than cook to death, and hopefully Poland can fix the tanks.

Edit, I can only identify one Leo 2 that's been taken out.

Edited by magnkarl

The definition of irony

A 23 year old Russia decided to avoid a potential call up by taking “an extended holiday” in Egypt.

Yesterday,  he was eaten by a shark. 

The video of the event is brutal and I would not recommend watching it. 

Edited by Mandy Lifeboats
Added details

8 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

The definition of irony

A 23 year old Russia decided to avoid a potential call up by taking “an extended holiday” in Egypt.

Just saw that 😳 Very rare to see a shark attack caught on film like this.

10 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

The definition of irony

Was it a Ukrainian shark?

Things are definitely hotting up again, regardless of the absolute accuracy of the Ukrainian figures they publish each day, the figures do show trends and the liquidated personnel numbers have shot up in the last couple of days, only a few days ago they were down in the 400/500 per day range, todays figures are up in 4 figures for the first time in a long time and, they've rarely gone much higher than yesterdays figure

uoxoojmhcx4b1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Here's a graph showing the historical figures, the uptick is very noticeable

k1hl5ryotx4b1.png?width=1024&format=png&

11 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

The shark had to attack the Russian.   

NATO had been provoking it for a decade.  It was self defence.  

The shark was acting in self defence and therefore did nothing wrong, it was the liberator, liberating the Russian from his life

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Things are definitely hotting up again, regardless of the absolute accuracy of the Ukrainian figures they publish each day, the figures do show trends and the liquidated personnel numbers have shot up in the last couple of days, only a few days ago they were down in the 400/500 per day range, todays figures are up in 4 figures for the first time in a long time and, they've rarely gone much higher than yesterdays figure

Few reports out now that claiming the whole of the South Frontline is being probed for defensive weaknesses with Ukrainian advances made. Currently with operational silence in place most of the reports aren't conclusive though yet. It does seem that Ukraine are finally on the front foot now right across the frontlines. 

Edited by avfc1982am

7 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

The shark was acting in self defence and therefore did nothing wrong, it was the liberator, liberating the Russian from his life

Agree. 

I think we can all agree that the shark's territory had clearly been invaded.  

3 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Few reports out now that claiming the whole of the South Frontline is being probed for defensive weaknesses with Ukrainian advances made. Currently with operational silence in place most of the reports aren't conclusive though yet. It does seem that Ukraine are finally on the front foot now right across the frontlines. 

I did see one report claiming that UAF were through the second set of Dragons teeth on the Southern front. Which if true would mean things maybe about to go boom

22 minutes ago, bickster said:

The key stat here is the 34 artillery systems taken out in one day. It indicates effective counter battery fire once Russia reveals its positions as Ukraine attacks, it's an area Ukraine should be better than Russia with excaliber shells and Western artillery.

I guess we should expect news soon from behind the third main lines of Russia, I'm not so sure how soft the rear is this time but they can't fortify everything.

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

I did see one report claiming that UAF were through the second set of Dragons teeth on the Southern front. Which if true would mean things maybe about to go boom

I've seen that also. From what I gather troops are starting to mass in the Zaphorizhia region now. I'm hoping that push towards Melitopol isn't far away. 

• Like 1

Â