• limpid

      Just visiting?   27/12/16

      Please click "Sign Up" and login to use the full functionality of the site.
Sign in to follow this  
John

Pre-match thread

Recommended Posts

Looks like 4-3-3 with Kodjia out wide. 

Interesting to see how it works. I don't think it will be the best idea. 

I'm not sure it will get the best out of kodjia or Hogan. However I'm sure I'll be wrong and both players will score in a victory for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is the person in charge of social media who decided that putting out a painfully slow gif of every person starting was better than just the nice, simple and easy to read list they usually do? **** me. :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Who is the person in charge of social media who decided that putting out a painfully slow gif of every person starting was better than just the nice, simple and easy to read list they usually do? **** me. :lol:

Apparently he's  a dirty small heath toerag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I think Bruce might leave Jedinak out as he was quite poor last time he came back from travelling around the world.

Just seen Sheffield Wednesday are beating Barnsley :(

Late goal for Barnsley :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KHV said:

Late goal for Barnsley :D

Fantastic, win today and its down to 9 points with 7 games left...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Norwich missing Mulumbu, Jarvis & Hoolahan?

Ought to be able to exploit the flanks today then, guessing they'll play a bit more narrow and direct/long towards Jerome.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Junxs said:

Fantastic, win today and its down to 9 points with 7 games left...

I don't think we need to worry about Sheffield Wednesday, I think they will bomb out of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sne said:

So Norwich missing Mulumbu, Jarvis & Hoolahan?

Ought to be able to exploit the flanks today then, guessing they'll play a bit more narrow and direct/long towards Jerome.

 

He's bound to bag one today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KHV said:

I don't think we need to worry about Sheffield Wednesday, I think they will bomb out of it.

I agree, whoever is in 6th - that's who we count the points gap to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Junxs said:

I agree, whoever is in 6th - that's who we count the points gap to.

I'd be keeping an eye on Fulham for that last spot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KHV said:

I'd be keeping an eye on Fulham for that last spot

Especially with them at Rotherham today. Should be a comfortable 3 points for them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shame Fulham have Rotherham today.. so that gap to 6th should be 10 points if us and Fulham both win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mjvilla said:

Especially with them at Rotherham today. Should be a comfortable 3 points for them!

I fancy Preston to do Forest at home too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Junxs said:

Shame Fulham have Rotherham today.. so that gap to 6th should be 10 points if us and Fulham both win.

They have got away trips at Derby, Norwich, Huddersfield and Sheff Wed to come as well as playing us on their patch. Our game at Craven Cottage could be massive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this