Pre-match thread

John

On 21/03/2017 at 14:16, tezzaleed said:

He's the closest we've had since imo.  Better than laursen, mellberg or southgate defensively.  Towering in the air.

No..... Just no. 

14 hours ago, Farlz said:

Johnstone

Hutton - Chester - Jedinak - Taylor

Adomah - Lansbury - Hourihane - Green

Kodjia - Hogan

I'd probably go with that for tomorrow. Hopefully the partnership of Hogan and Kodjia can really start to click now.

I wouldn't go anywhere near the 4-4-2 to be honest. It's crap

18 minutes ago, KHV said:

I wouldn't go anywhere near the 4-4-2 to be honest. It's crap

Would love to know who you'd pick for that formation KHV? Looks the strongest line-up (maybe Baker back in at CB) for a 4-4-2.

I think there may be a few changes and we will go back to a 4-3-3. 

Back four of Hutton, Chester, Baker, Taylor

Three in midfield Jedinak, Lansbury, Houriane

Adomah on the right, Hogan through the middle and Kodjia coming in from the left.

I think Bruce will want to get Hogan plenty of game time between now and the end of the season and get an understanding formed with the rest of players. He will be a big player for us going forward.

The bench should be strong today and although Bruce has already said Green only started training on Tuesday so too early for him to start I expect he may well be on the bench alongside Amavi, Grealish, Bree and quite possibly Gabby.

• Like 3

Is Hogan back already?

Actually looking forward to this, glad the snorefest that is internationsl football is over. 

And I expect the push for promotion thread to be buzzing after today's result's :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Would love to know who you'd pick for that formation KHV? Looks the strongest line-up (maybe Baker back in at CB) for a 4-4-2.

I'd go 4-3-3 and play Kodjia through the middle and leave Hogan on the bench

I think Bruce might leave Jedinak out as he was quite poor last time he came back from travelling around the world.

Just seen Sheffield Wednesday are beating Barnsley :(

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

433 I think going on the team sheet

johnstone, Hutton, chester, baker, Taylor, jedinak, hourihane, Lansbury, adomah, kodjia, hogan.

According to the sky sports app, we have 8 on the bench including 2 bunns. Pervert Bruce.