Cheltenham 2017

Nicho

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Can't wait for this to start tomorrow. 4 great races to start and all hard to pick a winner in.

I'd be surprised if Alitor didn't win the 2:10

1 hour ago, Nicho said:

Just remembered a couple of you had a good festival last year. @CVByrne & @brumerican get your tips out. Please

I don't have any tips per se . I just bet on value .  Altior and Douvan should win but you won't get rich .

Small stakes , big odds is my MO  .

Some bigger price horses I like on day 1 are ...

1.30  Crack Mome 10/1    River Wylde 7/1  High Bridge 12/1

2.10  Not interested in this

2.50  Un Temps Pour Tout 12/1  Holywell 12/1

3.30 Footpad 14/1  Petit Mouchir 7/1 Brain Power 7/1

4.10 Lifeboat Mona 14/1     (Although Apples Jade is in this race and will be the only small price horse I back all week as I love her )

4.50 Beware the Bear 8/1 Arpege D'arlene 10/1 Martello Tower 14/1

5.30  All hell let Loose 14/1  Sizing Tenessee 20/1

I'll be having a load of 50p e/w Lucky 15's using variants of the above horses .

Good luck to all .

Edited by Brumerican

B365, BV and PP are paying out on extra places in a couple of tomorrow's races so worth bearing in mind if your an EW Thief  ;)

Edited by Kingman

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

He is sixes with skybet and they are paying 3 places without Altior . 

Sixes and 3 places. Sounds like easy money for an e/w bet. (now I have said that he will probably stack it into one of the fences) :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kingman said:

B365, BV and PP are paying out on extra places in a couple of tomorrow's races so worth bearing in mind if your an EW Thief  ;)

Also look for bookies you may not have an account with and take advantage of the riduculous number of free bets knocking about

Just now, KHV said:

Sixes and 3 places. Sounds like easy money for an e/w bet. (now I have said that he will probably stack it into one of the fences) :lol:

Yes it does look too good to be true with only 8 horses (minus Altior) . 

Don't tell anyone though .:P

Â