Viewing / Buying a house

Don_Simon

Just now, TrentVilla said:

One close to the Trent :)

I'm in West Bridgford.

We should probably have a pint sometime since I live down the road from you ;)

I'm buying at the moment (moving from WB to Lady Bay) and found the most annoying thing about the market currently being "best and final" offers. There will be 2 offers on a property and estate agents are asking for best and final. Insane. 

35 minutes ago, bobzy said:

We should probably have a pint sometime since I live down the road from you ;)

I'm buying at the moment (moving from WB to Lady Bay) and found the most annoying thing about the market currently being "best and final" offers. There will be 2 offers on a property and estate agents are asking for best and final. Insane. 

I made the reverse move from LB to WB a few years back. The market around here is crazy.

And yes a beer and a game sounds good.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I made the reverse move from LB to WB a few years back. The market around here is crazy.

And yes a beer and a game sounds good.

Seriously bonkers - everything goes for above asking.  Price you pay for living in a middle class bubble, I guess!

I do love it round here, though.  Both the Strat and P&P are cracking locals, too.

22 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Seriously bonkers - everything goes for above asking.  Price you pay for living in a middle class bubble, I guess!

I do love it round here, though.  Both the Strat and P&P are cracking locals, too.

Agreed on all, Lady Bay Southbank are okay for a burger and a game as well. 

It's a cracking place to live.

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Agreed on all, Lady Bay Southbank are okay for a burger and a game as well. 

It's a cracking place to live.

Should possibly take our WB/LB love in to PM, but how long have you been here?  And why Nottingham? :D 

Didn't realise how many VTers are in Nottingham! I live over in Carlton but work in WB and I can see Trent Bridge from my office. Hopefully none of you mind me parking outside your house. :) 

39 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I can go from my lounge to the stand in under 5 mins. :) 

I lived in WB, lace market and Mapperley Park in my time there and WB was definitely my favourite place out of all of them. Great restaurants, TB, walk to town, the football grounds, great cricket club etc.

2 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I lived in WB, lace market and Mapperley Park in my time there and WB was definitely my favourite place out of all of them. Great restaurants, TB, walk to town, the football grounds, great cricket club etc.

Weird - I've done the exact same places (so far...).  First Lace Market, then Mapperley Park and now WB.

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Didn't realise how many VTers are in Nottingham! I live over in Carlton but work in WB and I can see Trent Bridge from my office. Hopefully none of you mind me parking outside your house. :) 

Very small world :) 

41 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Sorry I may well have keyed your car :)

40 minutes ago, omariqy said:

WB is great and getting better all the time, it will have changed a bit since you were here I'd guess.

41 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

WB is great and getting better all the time, it will have changed a bit since you were here I'd guess.

Yeah that was back in 2008. Been to visit Notts a few times after but not spent much time in WB.

Â