Worthy GIFs 2017

Xann

4 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

depends on the solicitors and whether they are willing to accept the possibility of it being induced (I've being working injury claims for 2 years now and I've had to that our fraud team have taken on)

if it goes to court then the judges are more than likely going to rule in favour of the 'injured' party, and the funny thing is that some courts are a helluva lot worse than others, everyone does there best to issue out of Birkenhead these days because they know that the judges will give the 'injured' party whatever they want.

the system is broken

What? :huh:

3 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

I may have misread that, sorry if I'm rambling but I'm 10 cans deep

unless the insurers can 100% prove it then they will pay the full amount, if the solicitors don't accept that then it will go to court, it's pretty much an all or nothing situation, I will be able to explain it a lot more in the morra

Exactly.

They're not making a judgement on whether they can/should win the case but whether it's worth trying to win the case.

None of it is about the truth, it's about a return on investment.

Just now, leemond2008 said:

It makes sense to me but I've had a drink, I'll re-read it in the morning and explain it if it is just drunken gibberish

Ha. No worries - I think I replied in more detail in the post above.

Bon sleepings. :)

7 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Ha. No worries - I think I replied in more detail in the post above.

Bon sleepings. :)

yeah I'm off to bed now, it'll either be a podcast on serial killers or angry country music, I've not decided which yet (angry johnny and the killbillies, just in case anyone was interested)

• Like 1