Browns coming to London!

BerniesElbow

I won't be, especially if they're the home team, last couple I've been to have been poor games and more than that they've been games where the Rams or the jags have been the "home" team vs the patriots, the Cowboys and the Giants, it just doesn't work

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I won't be, especially if they're the home team, last couple I've been to have been poor games and more than that they've been games where the Rams or the jags have been the "home" team vs the patriots, the Cowboys and the Giants, it just doesn't work

I wouldn't be going if it wasn't my team playing.

I religiously went to the first 4 or 5 games but thereafter determined that it isn't value for money . 

Unless they land a permanent franchise here and reduce ticket prices I can't see a sustainable future for it, particularly if brexit means Europeans will need to go through excessive immigration to get here (not the debate here)

i did this year because id never been to twickenham and im not a rugby fan, i was designated driver that day and loved it so i'll have a look at next years twickenham fixture with the view that i'll be getting blind drunk there next time, wembley fixtures would have to be something special to get me going again

5 hours ago, Mozzavfc said:

Glad Saints are playing this year, but no way am I renewing my season ticket to go to Twickenham twice to see Browns and Rams

If they sell out the Browns game I'll be amazed

I'll buy up the seats and hand the tickets out for free!

I wont

Â