80s Party!

dAVe80

I've been off VT all weekend but I can't wait to spend a few hours going through and listening to this thread - cheers for starting it Maqroll!

Just for the cheesy electropoptastic happy smiley feeling of it, here's my 1st and apologies if already posted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I've been off VT all weekend but I can't wait to spend a few hours going through and listening to this thread - cheers for starting it Maqroll!

Erm, go back and read the OP!

• Like 2

Dedicated to my good mate @tonyh29 for a brilliant night at the Etihad on Saturday.  This was the encore for Paul Heaton and Jacquie Abbott:

And then this as the opening from the Stone Roses:

(1989 before anybody accuses it of being the 90s!)

Cheers again Tony, brilliant night mate! :D

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Risso said:

Dedicated to my good mate @tonyh29 for a brilliant night at the Etihad on Saturday.  This was the encore for Paul Heaton and Jacquie Abbott:

And then this as the opening from the Stone Roses:

(1989 before anybody accuses it of being the 90s!)

Cheers again Tony, brilliant night mate! :D

Fools Gold at 10 or 11 minutes long was just pure music heaven 

shame about your cancelled flight home the next day though

my next gig is camp bestival with the kids which won't be anywhere near as drunken , but I get to see this live

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Just for the cheesy electropoptastic happy smiley feeling of it, here's my 1st and apologies if already posted.

Georgio Moroder with Philip Oakey (see my Now That's What I Call Music 4 double cassette).

1 minute ago, snowychap said:

Georgio Moroder with Philip Oakey (see my Now That's What I Call Music 4 double cassette).

Kids today will never know the technological wonder that is high speed dubbing. I weep for them.

download (1).jpeg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Frankie Says No:

One of my favourites of all time.

I won't post the Jennifer Rush 'Power of Love' ;)

• Like 1

Â