E3 2016

Chindie

BF looks awesome tho. Does anyone know what platform they were playing on yesterday? I know they were using Xbox pads but I'm assuming they were on high-end PC's? 

Edited by PieFacE

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

BF looks awesome tho. Does anyone know what platform they were playing on yesterday? I know they were using Xbox pads but I'm assuming they were on high-end PC's? 

PC. Only a handful of celebrities were using controllers. The rest were largely owning it up on keyboard and mouse. 

8 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

What time is the Microsoft conference and where can I watch?

5:30pm and literally anywhere. IGN website, Gamespot website. There will likely be a handful of sites hosting the conference on Twitch and YouTube. 

I've been watching the Giantbomb streams, they do a (usual sarcastic/cynical) commentary over the top so not good if you just want a clean version of the conference to watch. Also genuinely not as funny this year (I get it guys, weed jokes r funneh). But still watchable.

Or with Microsoft you could literally spend 5 mins on the internet, everything leaked. The only thing that hasn't has been actual video of their announcements, slim console prices and full details, and whatever they might say about the Scorpio (and even thats leaking now). Everything else, is out. To the extent Microsoft's literal response to the leaks was this -  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Â