OTDO74 needs YOU!

dont_do_it_doug.

Come on lads and lasses. Even if you're not going to the game please consider coming down to VP and helping out in distributing the flyers. As DDID said this is gong to require no more than a hour of your time but would be a massive help to the OTDO74 campaign. I really believe these walk outs can have a positive impact but it needs help along the way if it is to get the mass participation needed to have a real impact.

Edited by markavfc40

C'mon guys, now is the time for everybody to step up. We've all reached the point where enough is enough, we have all moaned and complained for so long about our situation. Now is the time where something can be done about it. We get one crack at this where we can focus as much attention on our movement as possible, if we don't grab this opportunity with both hands now then we risk it fizzling  out into nothing. Let's see this out with a bang, not a whimper. Now is the chance for everyone to make a difference.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/02/2016 at 22:16, markavfc40 said:

Any chance a few more of you can get involved in handing out some flyers? this is the final piece of the jigsaw and we could really do with a few more to help out please. PM me or @dont_do_it_doug.

I can help with this.

For anyone considering helping.  I handed out flyers with my 12-year old son against Everton. Just stood there and said, "can i give you one of these mate"  and 95% just took one and were supportive.  A few blanked us and kept walking and one women said, "no thanks I don't agree with it."  Just mentioning this to assure people who are a bit wary (as I was) that it was no big deal.  Please help create the impact we all want.

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 2

On 3/10/2016 at 09:24, Gary Thomas said:

I can help with this.

For anyone considering helping.  I handed out flyers with my 12-year old son against Everton. Just stood there and said, "can i give you one of these mate"  and 95% just took one and were supportive.  A few blanked us and kept walking and one women said, "no thanks I don't agree with it."  Just mentioning this to assure people who are a bit wary (as I was) that it was no big deal.  Please help create the impact we all want.

I have your number Gary. I'll txt you tomorrow.

To reiterate what Gary said above, it's no big deal. Well, it is in a sense that you will be helping to lay the foundations for an uprising, but other than that no sweat! You can be militant or as gentle as you like, as long as you are polite people respond in kind. 

Still looking for help. PM me @dont_do_it_doug., @markavfc40, @sexbelowsound or @MikeMcKenna

Â