Favourite Movies 2015

Designer1

24 minutes ago, Zatman said:

its not out in USA until mid January either

Maybe avoiding that Star Wars thing.

Saw the Revenant trailer in the cinema recently and I wondered why Blood Meridian has never been filmed.

The release date of revenant will be an award season thing at a guess, they'll give it a huge push, film, director, actor and I don't know how big a role he's got in it but mate a supporting actor for hardy too

Forgot to mention it but I think hateful 8 will be this year too

Life seems to have got in the way of my movie-watching this year. Feels like I've seen only a fraction of the number that I've seen in recent years.There's so much I've wanted to see but not go around to. 

Off the top of my head - and in no particular order:

• Ex Machina
  • Amy
  • Inside Out
  • Slow West
  • Montage of Heck
  • Red Army
  • Bests of No Nation
  • Taxi Tehran
  • Whiplash
  • Selma

What does Kozak have to do to get a game??

• Like 1

Considering I go to the cinema nearly every week I'm actually struggling  ....

saw lots of meh films , Mad max , anything Marvel related (apart from Ant Man)

But highlights for me this would be

71  ( not sure if this was 2014 though , fairly sure I watched it this year in the cinema though)

Paddington

The Martian

Danny Collins

Knock Knock gets a mention just for the cracking Ana de Armas  and Lorenza Izzo  .. the film was pants but I'd watch them both all day long

• Like 1

Watched loads this year catching up on the last few years worth of good films I've missed (mud, interstellar, kings of summer, taking of deborah logan stand out) but haven't actually seen many of the films that were released this year. Jurassic park was goodish but not great, I enjoyed terminater genysis for what it was but it was still plop.

The only two films released this year that I've watched and thought 'wow' over were Mad Max and Deathgasm.

Hoping force awakens will do it too.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

71  ( not sure if this was 2014 though , fairly sure I watched it this year in the cinema though)

Yeah, that was last year Tone. I'd got it my top ten for this year too before I realised my mistake.

Utterly fantastic film though :thumb:

• Like 2