Premier League Predictions 15/16 GW10

Chewie

BOFVilla 1-1 SwanseaLeicester 2-2 PalaceNorwich 1-1 WestBromStoke 1-0 WatfordWestHam 1-1 ChelseaArsenal 2-0 EvertonSunderland 1-2 NewcastleBournemouth 1-2 SpursManUtd 2-2 ManCityLiverpool 1-0 Southampton

What in God's name is that, BOF? :D

Shhhhhhhhhss don't tell him Chewie, the chashing pack need BOF to Stevie G up.

You should talk, you've called yourself Chewie!

Why would my commenting on BOF's formatting have anything to do with what my name on VT is?

And for the record, Chewie was a school nickname, bestowed upon me by my peers ;)

BOFVilla 1-1 SwanseaLeicester 2-2 PalaceNorwich 1-1 WestBromStoke 1-0 WatfordWestHam 1-1 ChelseaArsenal 2-0 EvertonSunderland 1-2 NewcastleBournemouth 1-2 SpursManUtd 2-2 ManCityLiverpool 1-0 Southampton

Why would my commenting on BOF's formatting have anything to do with what my name on VT is?

And for the record, Chewie was a school nickname, bestowed upon me by my peers ;)

I've just realised that when I copied your OP I've forgot to change your name for mime in my prediction. I guess he is talking about that.

Will I need to repost it or is will an edit suffice?

I've just realised that when I copied your OP I've forgot to change your name for mime in my prediction. I guess he is talking about that.

That is indeed what I was attempting to make a joke about. It fell very flat, and I can only apologise. 

That is indeed what I was attempting to make a joke about. It fell very flat, and I can only apologise. 

It didn't fall flat mate. Just my bloody luck to make a joke about a post whilst messing my own up at the same time ;)

It didn't fall flat mate. Just my bloody luck to make a joke about a post whilst messing my own up at the same time ;)

Whilst I did see that AV1 had used my name (just leave the post AV1, I'll edit it when I copy across) the joke went way over my head, so I apologies too :)

Villa 2-1 Swansea
Leicester 2-1 Palace
Norwich 1-0 WestBrom
Stoke 1-1 Watford
WestHam 1-2 Chelsea
Arsenal 2-0 Everton
Sunderland 2-2 Newcastle
Bournemouth 0-2 Spurs
ManUtd 1-2 ManCity
Liverpool 1-0 Southampton

Â