NFL Fantasy League 2015

Tubby

18 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I think I'm the kiss of death to NFL players.

started the season drafting Decker, Peterson and rawls, all injured.

Big Ben - injured (althoughnow back)

In a rut grabbed Antone Smith, out for the season after one game in my team.

Quizz Rodgers also grabbed on desperation, plays briliantly for 3 weeks and gets injured. Even players I've traded away have got injured!

3 out of my first 5 picks are done for the year, and Gronk missed the first 4 games. 

I knew Yahoo was wide of the mark with their predictions but I still stupidly listened to them again this week. 

Kyle Rudolph had a 1 star matchup whilst Lance Kendricks had a 3 star matchup.

Obviously the guy with the 1 star matchup scored 17.90 points compared to the guy with the 3 star matchup that scored 1.

FML.

53 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

There's maybe 5 safer starts than Rudolph at TE. Kendricks isn't one of them. You dun goofed :D

Oh I know I did. I was trying to micromanage far too much. He's not been getting many targets/points lately but still, I agree. :( 

1 hour ago, sexbelowsound said:

I knew Yahoo was wide of the mark with their predictions but I still stupidly listened to them again this week. 

Kyle Rudolph had a 1 star matchup whilst Lance Kendricks had a 3 star matchup.

Obviously the guy with the 1 star matchup scored 17.90 points compared to the guy with the 3 star matchup that scored 1.

FML.

Dont blame Yahoo, they are just telling you who has the better match up, you still sometimes gotta pick the better player. you play Rudolph over Kendricks irrespective of match up, like you play Julio over Sharpe, even if Julio is against the Broncos and Sharpe is against the Browns. ;)

Could be worse, you could have started a back up QB. luckily i would have lost anyway even if i had subbed Kaep in in time. Was annoying me when our projected scores where around the same time despite a 0 for QB.

10 minutes ago, zak said:

Dont blame Yahoo, they are just telling you who has the better match up, you still sometimes gotta pick the better player. you play Rudolph over Kendricks irrespective of match up, like you play Julio over Sharpe, even if Julio is against the Broncos and Sharpe is against the Browns. ;)

Could be worse, you could have started a back up QB. luckily i would have lost anyway even if i had subbed Kaep in in time. Was annoying me when our projected scores where around the same time despite a 0 for QB.

In my defence this is my first year watching NFL so I don't actually know the difference between the two. I'm learning though!

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

In my defence this is my first year watching NFL so I don't actually know the difference between the two. I'm learning though!

Fair enough, although Rudolph was never really a player of note before this season, he was one of those streaming TEs who you always picked up after a good week and he didnt perform again till you dropped him. TEs are the worst!

• Like 1