NFL Fantasy League 2015

Tubby

6 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Isn't trading part of managing the bye week?

Whatever, it doesn't matter now. We didn't borrow players.

You tried to . 

I knew what was up the moment the initial trade went through 

I even made fun of SBS about trading for another RB, as a way of highlighting that everyone could see what you pair were up to !!!

Edited by Brumerican

7 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

You tried to . 

I knew what was up the moment the initial trade went through 

I even made fun of SBS about trading for another RB, as a way of highlighting that everyone could see what you pair were up to !!!

Lol the fantasy football detective. If you knew what was going on why didn't you say so instead of 'making fun'?

Either way, as Stefan highlighted in our conversation chain, I felt that I needed one as cover. I've not played this game before and only just started watching NFL but one of the things I did learn was that RBs go down injured way more than WRs.

Edited by sexbelowsound

9 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Sorry but he crossed a line mentioning my parents .

I shall not forget that in a hurry.

I genuinely apologise if that upset you. I'll retract that part but I stand by everything else I said.

Edited by sexbelowsound

11 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I genuinely apologise if that upset you. I'll retract that part but I stand by everything else I said.

Which boils down to an ad hominem on me because you don't like that you were pulled up for cheating . 

I really doubt you'd be so chopsy face to face .

Why do people feel the need the threaten violence over the internet? It's madness.

Just both of you stop replying to one another. it's ridiculous. Especially over something that simply doesn't matter.

When someone has a personal dig at me , which was unwarranted I may add , then it does matter . 

It matters alot. I don't put up with that shit. 

If you haven't got the bollocks to say something like that in person then you shouldn't be spouting it off from the safety of your keyboard. 

2 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

When someone has a personal dig at me , which was unwarranted I may add , then it does matter . 

It matters alot. I don't put up with that shit. 

If you haven't got the bollocks to say something like that in person then you shouldn't be spouting it off from the safety of your keyboard. 

PM.