Copa America 2015

Zatman

Unbelievable game. Chile are the best team to watch in world football in terms of attacking football and tempo.

They just go out with a NFG attitude with so much passion aswell, wish englands players showed as much passion

ref hasn't given all the fouls he should

Been watching most of the Copa and ref's been like that all way through.

Good to see. Don't get me wrong I don't want players getting broken legs and bad injuries but I dislike a lot in the premier league where every minor nudge or leg dangled infront of an opposition player has to be a free kick or a penalty. Good to let stuff go, makes for a more viewable game.

I agree to an extent Chris but it also allows players to get away with more and stops the skill from flourishing

Dosen't stop them banging one in from 25 yards. 

Take the cup final, Hutton wipes out Alexis who just gets up, dusts himself down and then kills us with that wonder goal.

Messi's chance for ultimate legacy was that chance in the world cup final really....sort of through on goal to the left but he's scored many times for Barca but hit it wide of the post.

Still got one more chance of a world cup.

He got MOTM in the semi final...

Problem with messi is that because he's a goal scoring machine he gets judged on goal stats, he can have a great game but not score and it's brushed aside

To be considerd with the likes of maradonna he has to turn it on in a final and carry his team to win the trophys, hes having a quiet game and overall he hasnt been great in the tournament so far.

Chile finding plenty of space between the lines but poor final ball too often.

I do think if they score first they'll win. Am I right they actually have extra time for the final?

they didnt in 2004 so im not sure

Messi needs to start turning it on in thr big comps for argentina before he can be called the best player ever imo

2 goals in 13 knockout games before tonight for him

and they were nearly 10 years ago

Edited by Zatman

Â