Copa America 2015

Zatman

It should go down to having some god awful managers rather than him not being good though, he's played in some right car crashes

Argentina can't get the balance of their 2 world class strikers and 2/3 very good strikers right

Aguero hasn't done much either

Benteke has done OK playing with Weimann and Agbonlahor ;)

I think Messi can do things with a football Maradonna or Di Stefano could never do, but its hard to judge different eras I guess. I bet Barcelona rate him as their greatest ever player. No one comes even close and they've had many great players.

• Like 1

Messi is the best player ever. Yes he hasn't had a great world cup but what he does on a football field no one has ever come close. Anyway the champions league is the yardstick these days.

is it though? In Argentina they dont care about Champions League, he is rated 3rd by a lot of old time journalists in Argentinian players of all time after Diego and Di Stefano

The boxer sergio martinez had more popularity in argentina than messi.

Hes a world class player who does amazing things sometimes, but hes no where near ronaldo, maradonna etc

I think the difference between Suarez and Aguero is Suarez turns up for the big games. Aguero was rubbish in the world cup, far worse than Messi and didn't turn up again tonight.

He was injured in the World Cup though and was stupid to take him off tonight. Offers more than Higuain. As for not turning up in the big games, i sure Martin Tyler would disagree with you ;)

Mascherano was brilliant, Chile starting dominate now that he is carrying an injury

Can be no chance Sanchez, Aguero, Rojo etc will be match fit for start of season as starts earlier this season and that they were at last years World Cup. Di Maria I imagine will be out for a while

Â