Midweek football 11/14 May

andykeenan

Bales going to get pelters, looks so jittery but you can't blame him, too many of them didn't really do anything, Ronaldo in hindsight should have shot after cutting back in the 1st half but he was pretty quiet, james and isco were quiet, Kronos was pretty poor, they always seem to miss modric, casillas is finished and almost robbing a living a now

Yes I know you predicted them to win it some time ago Zatman so well done for that but although I wouldn't write them off Barcelona are far more clinical in front of goal than Real are at the moment. Juventus will cause them problems though!

Bales going to get pelters, looks so jittery but you can't blame him, too many of them didn't really do anything, Ronaldo in hindsight should have shot after cutting back in the 1st half but he was pretty quiet, james and isco were quiet, Kronos was pretty poor, they always seem to miss modric, casillas is finished and almost robbing a living a now

Yes Benzema first half wasted chances and Bale second half. 

Barca have better movement and are far better off the ball, think the problem is to beat barca you're going to have to score at least 2

I just think right now the Barcelona front 3 are far better than the Real front 3. 

Barca have better movement and are far better off the ball, think the problem is to beat barca you're going to have to score at least 2

I just think right now the Barcelona front 3 are far better than the Real front 3.

Definitely IMO more cohesive and more difficult to pick up, think that's because of suarez's work rate and movement personally

Souness - definitely a pen for the foul on Hernandez

**** behave, he's slipped before the contact

• Like 1

He hasn't been the same since he castrated his dad.

• Like 3

Â