How many players will we sign ?

BOF

How many senior players will we have signed ?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. How many senior players will we have signed ?

• 1 (that'll be NRC then)
    • 2 (NRC plus A.N.Other) etc etc

Optimism gauge. Give an honest answer. We're all aware that we've only signed 1 senior player so far (and you can include him in your count). How many senior players do you reckon we will have signed by the start of the first game of the league campaign?

i'm not bothered how many we sig as such. we could sign 7 others but they could all be crap. i'd rather we signed just 2 or 3 world class / top class players as i was led to believe we would

It's not how many do you want, it's how many do you think.

maybe on tuesday at the unveilling of the shirt we will see tonnes of new players....

not been bad mate,but why do people keep say this.we would all have heard of players been linked in the press wouldnt we.i really dont think we have anybody lined up at all.

In the time its taken so far, with all this fannying about, I reckon two more - after all, we've only got a week left before the squad flies out to the USA, and then matches against stoke, inter and walsall, which will take up all the managers time. That leaves 2 full weeks to sign players. Right before the start of the season, and a right bastard of an opening game. "Prepared" / "We Begin Now" my arse.

Depressing.

I'm convinced, Reo-Coker is it.

Seems to conflict with your sig, does it not?

Which one is it? OR are you just PFEing?

Dave's sig could equally be a reference to those who say we will sign more players?

Â