The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Superb job done. Don't think there's anything to worry about next season under Sherwood. I expect midtable, playing decent stuff most of the time.

Can feel very proud of the job he's done.

• Like 1

Got the job done with the bonus of the Cup final to come, so can't argue with that. Like many others, I disagree with his judgment of a few players and this concerns me with who he might buy in the summer, but there's no point fretting about something that may or may not happen. I hope it works out as we play exciting stuff when playing well.

Superb job done. Don't think there's anything to worry about next season under Sherwood. I expect midtable, playing decent stuff most of the time.

Have to say i don't share your confidence. I think we will still be down the bottom end of the table, specially if we lose Benteke.

• Like 1

Have to say i don't share your confidence. I think we will still be down the bottom end of the table, specially if we lose Benteke.

If we lose Benteke we are screwed.

Depends on if Sherwood is given the money to invest if benteke goes. If he stays I see a pretty comfortable 11th on the cards.

It does seem like the new manager bounce is over.

No credit for decisions made by the manager? Just new manager bounce when we were doing well?

No different from saying the last two awful defeats were nothing games.

It does seem like the new manager bounce is over.

No credit for decisions made by the manager? Just new manager bounce when we were doing well?
No different from saying the last two awful defeats were nothing games.

Seems pretty different but can't be arsed getting into another Sherwood debate

Some of the games we won would have been 'nothing' games for the opposition. So if we can't criticise him for losing games in which we had nothing to play for then maybe he shouldn't be praised for winning games in which the opposition had nothing to play for.

Some of the games we won would have been 'nothing' games for the opposition. So if we can't criticise him for losing games in which we had nothing to play for then maybe he shouldn't be praised for winning games in which the opposition had nothing to play for.

i dont care about opposition "nothing games" When it came down to it we wont more important games for us than we lost

Tim Sherwood doesn't worry me but the players do.

I hope we don't get too precious with keeping them.....we have finished one place above the drop and finished like damp squibs

And not for the first time.

This team needs an injection of durability.

• Like 2

Sherwood got a lot of decisions wrong in the past two games. Stupid, stubborn, naive.

he has managed less than 50 games. Do you really expect him to know everything in the managerial book. 

Tell the top managers there are nothing games

There is no such thing.....every game has a meaning and every game in the prem should be won, that should be the target.

Sherwood got a lot of decisions wrong in the past two games. Stupid, stubborn, naive.

he has managed less than 50 games. Do you really expect him to know everything in the managerial book.

Doesn't take a genius to see that some players needed a rest today, or a high line against pace will hurt you badly.

Â