Tegis

Superbowl poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the superbowl?

• Patriots
    • Seahawks

so that's what happened to the street sharks

:crylaugh:

In other news, what the **** is Missy Elliott doing there? She hasn't been relevant... well, ever in my opinion, but not for at least a decade, right? Talentless, disgusting, ugly bint.

Absolutely no chance is missy Elliot singing live

Pretty common knowledge that nobody does at the SB, they dont allow it.

That is definitely not true.

Yes it is, Flea said last year that all music is recorded live but before the actual show and has been for years. They don't even try and hide it, they didnt even have the guitars plugged in last year.

Well it's better than Bruno Mars at least...

Please tell me you're joking.

No, Bruno Mars was shit, RHCP actually made it worse too

Yes it is, Flea said last year that all music is recorded live but before the actual show and has been for years. They don't even try and hide it, they didnt even have the guitars plugged in last year.

Artist choice, Beyoncé was live, black eyed peas were live too

They have a backing track for sure, with the vocals too, but they sing over the top of it. Katy Perry and Kravitz were definitely singing live. I don't think he was playing guitar for reals though.

Flea said the music was recorded, yeah, but the vocals aren't. He even said himself they are live.

That was bloody awful. How does the woman sell so much?

I don't know how you can really say that. I mean, it's not my sort of thing, but the kind of coordination and energy that she just showed, whilst still singing live to a very high quality, was very impressive. It's not something many people can do. Fair enough if you don't like her songs, but the girl can sing, plus she's smoking hot.

Well it's better than Bruno Mars at least...

Please tell me you're joking.

No, Bruno Mars was shit, RHCP actually made it worse too

Artist choice, Beyoncé was live, black eyed peas were live too

Yea you're right, i remember Flea saying last year it was recorded before the show but just looked it up again and he was only referring to the instruments. Although Perry was definitely miming then, atleast for some of the songs anyway.

Â