Superbowl XLIX

Tegis

Superbowl poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the superbowl?

• Patriots
    • Seahawks

Forgot the American eggball was on, still have no **** idea what it is about apart from that it is rugby for pussies.

lol no. Piss off if you're not interested.

Losing lane has killed us. Simon is pish.

Forgot the American eggball was on, still have no **** idea what it is about apart from that it is rugby for pussies. 

i say this to my rugby mate all the time, how hard would you actually hit someone if you had pads on and less chance of injuring yourself?

the answer is always "harder"

its just common sense, these guys hit harder than rugby players, if you want to compare and criticise it then watch the technique of the tackling and how many of them miss, still the last thing for me to shake with the NFL, i understand that they go to knock the ball out primarily and wrap the legs second but so much of it is terrible

Edited by villa4europe

lol no. Piss off if you're not interested.

Losing lane has killed us. Simon is pish.

Having a bit of a fun Stefan. Im interested in the whole spectacle of it.

All I understand so far is that the player that has come on for the blue team has made them a bit shitter. 

Nah 96 it's total crap. Too many people pipe up for the super bowl and chat shit. Imagine following a team all season only to be told in the final game it's 'rugby for pussies'

You'd hate it if someone did it to villa. Either watch and be respectful or leave.

• Like 1

Nah 96 it's total crap. Too many people pipe up for the super bowl and chat shit. Imagine following a team all season only to be told in the final game it's 'rugby for pussies'

You'd hate it if someone did it to villa. Either watch and be respectful or leave.

Sorry, i'll be respectful now.

Â