What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Posted (edited)

Last time I saw them was about 35 years ago, in Boston, Massachusetts, at the Middle East or TT the Bears. I can't remember which. Does the heart good to see these men still performing. The thing I remember most about that show was how incredibly tight they were rhythmically. You didn't hear that so often with American indie bands live back then. Indie bands from the UK seemed just super exact. It may be because the bands that did cross the pond for tours needed to reach a certain level of quality before anybody would pay for them to do that?

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Last time I saw them was about 35 years ago, in Boston, Massachusetts, at the Middle East or TT the Bears. I can't remember which. Does the heart good to see these men still performing. The thing I remember most about that show was how incredibly tight they were rhythmically. You didn't hear that so often with American indie bands live back then. Indie bands from the UK seemed just super exact. It may be because the bands that did cross the pond for tours needed to reach a certain level of quality before anybody would pay for them to do that?

I must remember to give this a listen tomorrow. Close Lobsters were such a great band. In spite of these times in particular but definitely not limited to a single tune. 

• Like 1

Feel like I'm one of the few people still listening to BRMC, but they've recently released an EP with this track on it and it's awesome.

• Like 2

Â